Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDTank 3.1/3.2 English server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
GamingSync Network
Presents
DDTank 3.0 English server files, with 3.1/3.2 items
Friday, June 29th, 2012
-----------------
Table of Contents
-----------------
1. Introduction
2. Features
3. Friendly Notes
4. Credits

---------------
1. Introduction
---------------

Hello everyone, this is Keith from RaGEZONE.
I just wanted to release this to the public, because me and some friends worked very hard on it.
But because of lack of time, and interest I am now releasing this to you...I have added notes on how to get the latest items and english translations.
I hope you enjoy the server files, and such.

-----------
2. Features
-----------

1. 98% translated files, including item shop, interface, and quests.
*Note: mob translations are not done, I got tired of working on them, but they are half way done, you can continue if you want. Some buttons are not translated and just the normal stuff I did not want to pick through at the time.
2. All functions work..it seems anyway, if there is a bug, well sorry, you got to fix it.
3. Databases are optimized and truncated, and secured. This gives you the opportunity to start right off with a fresh database with no conflicts, and no extra SQL users. (Except mine, which you can delete)
4. You will need to get a fresh copy of the wwwroot from the default install, I was working on customizing mine and well too lazy to restore original.

-----------------
3. Friendly Notes
-----------------

If you want to get more translations, all I can say is, look at the official server config.xml, Hint: ( ) and request Resources from them, aka for example Request/TemplateAllist.xml contains the item names and descriptions and stats (you can add custom items this way).
The database does not pull any information to the server, so what off servers do is insert content into the database.
Then run the associated aspx file in /Request/ then it generates the .xml. You can do a simple .html file and do <a href="http://website.com/Request/xmlfilehere.xml">Download</a>, right click it and save link.
This is how we were able to get the English names and latest items easily..along with the images.
* I was able to pull the SWF files from the server using an addon for Firefox (I cannot remember the name but it has something to do with swf, just google it or search for it)

----------
4. Credits
----------

Keith (View Profile: Keith - RaGEZONE - MMORPG development forums)
ADMZePekeno (View Profile: ADMZePekeno - RaGEZONE - MMORPG development forums)
Original releaser: welington (View Profile: welington - RaGEZONE - MMORPG development forums)
Topic: http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/ddtank-3-0-server-client-847354/

----------
Downloads
----------

Sendspace:
Part 1:
Part 2:
FileFactory:

*password: ragezone
*Please make mirrors

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Reaction score
ragezome rules

15. Do not Reply "Thanks". If you want to thanks to that person, Just click "Like".
why can not say thank you to the person ?

however thank you keith for sharing this file :8:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Will pay about $70 (Or Free ;D) to whoever sets this up for me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mirror: rawrcp.uk.to/DDTank.zip and @Keith I added you on msn.
The download should go faster if you use this link. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:cool: thanks

asdasdad - DDTank 3.1/3.2 English server files - RaGEZONE Forums
asdasdad1 - DDTank 3.1/3.2 English server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help

Restors Error Db_Tank.bak :$:

restoreError - DDTank 3.1/3.2 English server files - RaGEZONE Forums

PHP:
TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
------------------------------

Restore failed for Server 'DARKEDITION\SQLEXPRESS'.  (Microsoft.SqlServer.SmoExtended)

For help, click: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server&ProdVer=10.0.1600.22+((SQL_PreRelease).080709-1414+)&EvtSrc=Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Smo.ExceptionTemplates.FailedOperationExceptionText&EvtID=Restore+Server&LinkId=20476

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: The database was backed up on a server running version 10.50.1600. That version is incompatible with this server, which is running version 10.00.1600. Either restore the database on a server that supports the backup, or use a backup that is compatible with this server. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)

For help, click: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server&ProdVer=10.0.1600.22+((SQL_PreRelease).080709-1414+)&LinkId=20476

BUTTONS:

OK

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
หัดเขียน แก้ไข ปรับปรุงเองครับ จะซื้อไปทำเชิฟเถื่อนออนไลน์เหรอ

dat face
Reaction score
how about ddtank.zip? i cant download it.. plzzz help me.. i hav a blog for ddtank private server.. but not in english.. ddtprivateserver.blogpsot.com

dat face
Reaction score
how about ddtank.zip? i cant download it.. plzzz help me.. i hav a blog for ddtank private server.. but not in english.. ddtprivateserver.blogpsot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back