Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDTank Files 4.1 + Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you make good use of these files and that you can update and share them as I am doing here now !

Version : 4.1
CARD - OK
PVE - OK
PVP - OK
SYSTEM PET - OK
and more.

"Problem's"

the pet work but any skill's need fix for give dmg from player's and mobs
the scenario "Escena" need fix too because when click ready nothing happens
the system GOLD need fix because when use pearl for put item "GOLD" only get Fail need put more percent for work 100%!

PRINTS :

Link :

USE SQL 2008 !
USE Db_TANK AND DB_TANK41!

Credits : Trminhpc, JeffzSplush , gunnyminedh if there is anyone else please contact me and I will put the credits here! :junglejane:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you make good use of these files and that you can update and share them as I am doing here now !

Version : 4.1
CARD - OK
PVE - OK
PVP - OK
SYSTEM PET - OK
and more.

"Problem's"

the pet work but any skill's need fix for give dmg from player's and mobs
the scenario "Escena" need fix too because when click ready nothing happens
the system GOLD need fix because when use pearl for put item "GOLD" only get Fail need put more percent for work 100%!

PRINTS :

Link :

USE SQL 2008 !
USE Db_TANK AND DB_TANK41!

Credits : Trminhpc, JeffzSplush , gunnyminedh if there is anyone else please contact me and I will put the credits here! :junglejane:

Is it possible to re-upload it, so i can fixe the file.

Last edited:
Back