Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDTank II Source+Server

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can You Help Me ? :/
blackcatyb - DDTank II Source+Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Reaction score
about translate file , ask official server give us the English language file and english SWF XD
DDTank II\Req\bin\Languages <-- add a new file call Language-eng , then copy paste from original , and translate , or just translate the original .txt

some bug that i found , cant upgrade weopan , cant start mission ,cant start newbie first mission

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Immagine - DDTank II Source+Server - RaGEZONE Forums

When I click on the mission does not load the tutorial, leave me a black screen.
tell me how can I fix it to get it started. thanks in advance

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
cant start game :(

1.PNG - DDTank II Source+Server - RaGEZONE Forums

so lag in windows xp :'(

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice share, thanks
there is problems on fortify and metallurgy anyone have a solution?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
error - DDTank II Source+Server - RaGEZONE Forums

I get this error, anyone have a idea about that?

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't to download that's file

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its windows XP, i cant run with Admin, still are on admin account.

@fix that, found new error:
System.Net.WebException: O servidor remoto retornou um erro: (404) Não Localizado. em System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() em Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url, Int32 byteLength) na D:\DDTank\Workspce.Gunny.II\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:linha 154 em Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url) na D:\DDTank\Workspce.Gunny.II\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:linha 146 em Tank.Flash.logingame.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) na D:\DDTank\Workspce.Gunny.II\Tank.Flash\LoginGame.aspx.cs:linha 52

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me please i can't to download server file in mediafire link (T_T)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My problems fixed, the game start to load and stop at 13/13, anyone have any idea about this problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My problems fixed, the game start to load and stop at 13/13, anyone have any idea about this problem?
check all config file, be sure all info is true.

Last edited:
Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Reaction score
Link down:
++ Part 1:
++ Part 2:
++ Part 3:
++ Part 4:
++ Part 5:
++ Part 6:
Pass: Iom0ga3@%^hSh!e

credit : sir trminhpc

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Reaction score
sir pinux , thx for fix that stupid problem . i love you !!! a love already give it to you

got a stupid problem , when buy ring ,it auto expire = = ,after paid also cant make it live , thx god it private server hahahahha

thx hai07dv for the LOVE~

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx stormcch so much

but i have a problem

Error Tank.Request.NickNameCheck.Exist to note:

open Req\Web.config edit Data Source name computer (video missing of this step)

running the server is ok

where're line config edit Data Source?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Code:
line 07 ---  <add name="Db_TankConnectionString" connectionString="Data Source=(local);Initial Catalog=Db_Tank;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=login;Password=03031989" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
line 19 --- <add key="countDb" value="Data Source=(local);Initial Catalog=Db_Count;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=login;Password=yourpwd" />
line 20 --- <add key="conString" value="Data Source=(local);Initial Catalog=Db_Tank;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=login;Password=yourpwd" />

Last edited:
Back