• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DDTank working server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it working.. but theres a problem when making a fight with the other player.. it doesn't start the fight when the start button was click..

i use the Release file.. not the virtual file

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I got it working.. but theres a problem when making a fight with the other player.. it doesn't start the fight when the start button was click..

i use the Release file.. not the virtual file

well, I wonder if I can join your server? I can wait till u get it working or so

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah.. i'm not going to make it online.. i'm just taking some test.. thats all

btw..@TS what are the things include with the Virtual file.?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@khemicalsz
Hello Would u mind share the script to create a character or register an account here??

unfortunately i don't the script for making an account, but you can do make 1 by inserting values to the database. at Db_Tank >> userdetails just like that..

and wanna ask something about the game.. are you able to make a room and fight with other account?

and also if you are willing to make it online.. i can help you with that.. and make a php script for account creation and other web function.. just contact me @ ekelz.net@gmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i get this working ? , is there any gm commands here ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me!!
nanoman - DDTank working server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got Boatyard Beyond stage 1 fixed? I got the battle fixed with a few tweaks. still cant enter challenge room. Got access to all items.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone got Boatyard Beyond stage 1 fixed? I got the battle fixed with a few tweaks. still cant enter challenge room. Got access to all items.

Can I just check out the server? I want to play so bad >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I just check out the server? I want to play so bad >.<

Only after I figure out how to make it available online. I can't seem to follow the instructions for the no-ip one. I'll make it online then make u guys accounts manually coz I dont want to make a register page coz its such a hassle.

Things I got working so far:
Connection through LAN only
+12 Weapon in armory. (though the weapon doesnt seem to change to New on +10 and New2 on +12)
+15 Weapon. (Manually by database configuration)
S-Lv 4 Pearls. (Also manually given to each players through database configuration)
Change weapon image to golden weapons(+15) even though its still at +0.(Animations dont change when in battle)
Custom Suits. (But will replace existing)

Boatyard:
Ant Easy, Ant Normal, Gulu Easy, Gulu Normal. All Only on Stage 1.

Things that dont work have bugs and doesnt exist in this version:
Boatyard Stage 2 and beyond.
Angelic Arm damages rather than heals.
Spa.
Spear Weapon
Tasks
Mail
Sometimes the items disappear. (Can be retrieved after a few changes in the items database)

If someone knows a good flash editor than can compile foldered action scripts please post here so I can change the animations for the weapons.

And also if someone knows another way aroung to put this game online please share it with us. I can't really seem to get the No-IP working.

I'll be posting updates here about my future findings in this game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Only after I figure out how to make it available online. I can't seem to follow the instructions for the no-ip one. I'll make it online then make u guys accounts manually coz I dont want to make a register page coz its such a hassle.

Things I got working so far:
Connection through LAN only
+12 Weapon in armory. (though the weapon doesnt seem to change to New on +10 and New2 on +12)
+15 Weapon. (Manually by database configuration)
S-Lv 4 Pearls. (Also manually given to each players through database configuration)
Change weapon image to golden weapons(+15) even though its still at +0.(Animations dont change when in battle)
Custom Suits. (But will replace existing)

Boatyard:
Ant Easy, Ant Normal, Gulu Easy, Gulu Normal. All Only on Stage 1.

Things that dont work have bugs and doesnt exist in this version:
Boatyard Stage 2 and beyond.
Angelic Arm damages rather than heals.
Spa.
Spear Weapon
Tasks
Mail
Sometimes the items disappear. (Can be retrieved after a few changes in the items database)

If someone knows a good flash editor than can compile foldered action scripts please post here so I can change the animations for the weapons.

And also if someone knows another way aroung to put this game online please share it with us. I can't really seem to get the No-IP working.

I'll be posting updates here about my future findings in this game.

Can I sign up for GM when you get the game working? xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I sign up for GM when you get the game working? xD

I don't think there's any GM here because I havent seen one in the database. But I give your account tons of coins and items if you wish only though If I can get this online.

Back