Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Files DDTank 3.0

Reaction score
Sucsessfuly seted on apache,got trow mini-game :D
but still problem with register
Anybody has same error?
Error screen
May be problem appears because I changed everithing on lh?

seems like we had not really same problems , i'm using appache( port 80 for registration ) IIS(port 81 for games) , i can register and login , but when i tried browse and want to start the games , nothing happen after loading screen appear and just a damn brown screen.. :):

Reaction score
maybe because the mysql not connect to database
try use this account

id : trieu2
passwd : 123456

if you success log in with that account , seems your Database connect perfectly
if not , then you find why reg script not work

Logined in
I used to install IIS,but didn`t set it up yet
registring on php,so,it is not IIS problem,I think..

Didn`t..I would try now :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems like we had not really same problems , i'm using appache( port 80 for registration ) IIS(port 81 for games) , i can register and login , but when i tried browse and want to start the games , nothing happen after loading screen appear and just a damn brown screen.. :):

try stop IIS web then start it again
and try port 90 for registration
:thumbup1:
good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:blink: the game wont load..i need to change my appache websrver's port to 90?
man , the problems is "Game wont load after loading screen"
well , i can register/create an account and logined . . just stuck on the games , i mean start the games...

well , have yoi change application pool to net framework 4 ?
:blink:

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
Anyone experienced in apache and how it manages the clients? Because after putting uberddt.tk online there are like 100's of people connecting instantly which makes apache serve requests very slow EVEN on 127.0.0.1....and it doesn't use more than 100 mb of ram and not even more than 1% of cpu >.< so wtf....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone experienced in apache and how it manages the clients? Because after putting uberddt.tk online there are like 100's of people connecting instantly which makes apache serve requests very slow EVEN on 127.0.0.1....and it doesn't use more than 100 mb of ram and not even more than 1% of cpu >.< so wtf....

I can help with the configuration of apache to load requests, just send the file httpd.conf to see and adjust your settings

Reaction score
So,new problem with IIS
as,in video,there is v 7.x and it seems more functional
So,here are screens of my error
Seems problem with acsessing virtual dirrectories
How to fix it?:sneaky2:

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well after breaking my head for hours,i finally managed to set-up apache properly,to only get the same problem i had with Abyss Server,brown screen.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
who can help me make a server...i just make about five times..but still fail..i hope someone can help me..add me in ym..muhamad_hasrul@ymail.com..

i really want to make my own server..i hope someone can help me..anyone can help me..please..really need someone help..

Last edited:
Reaction score

the first one is old version....this one is 3.0, but the problem is that we don't have server source code for the 3.0 which means we're stuck again.

So,new problem with IIS
as,in video,there is v 7.x and it seems more functional
So,here are screens of my error
Seems problem with acsessing virtual dirrectories
How to fix it?:sneaky2:

I tried the IIS 6 at first, but then was forced to switch to IIS 7 because of the login request which I could not get rid of. IIS 7 fixed that.
Try using maybe "UltiDev Web Server Pro" for serving the "Request" in .NET 4.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the first one is old version....this one is 3.0, but the problem is that we don't have server source code for the 3.0 which means we're stuck again.

I tried the IIS 6 at first, but then was forced to switch to IIS 7 because of the login request which I could not get rid of. IIS 7 fixed that.
Try using maybe "UltiDev Web Server Pro" for serving the "Request" in .NET 4.0

apache confg everything is right, you can not do events more Improvements thereon

Ideally set-up apache on linux
maybe 2 or 3 servers set up apache and load balance

Now aside from That, my question is Where the server at home?

can be slow for your band Internet or PC resources

sorry but I cannot answer for PM, I have enough post: S

Reaction score
apache confg everything is right, you can not do events more Improvements thereon

Ideally set-up apache on linux
maybe 2 or 3 servers set up apache and load balance

Now aside from That, my question is Where the server at home?

can be slow for your band Internet or PC resources

sorry but I cannot answer for PM, I have enough post: S

currently I have 100 Mbps full duplex for the server....apache doesn't even eat more than 100 MB RAM, also CPU usage of apache is max 2%
and yeah I would try linux, but can you explain how to connect with mssql from linux without problems? I tried FreeTDS, but have problems with it while running some queries
Basically apache misteriously stops serving requests when there are something like 50 people connected to web

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
currently I have 100 Mbps full duplex for the server....apache doesn't even eat more than 100 MB RAM, also CPU usage of apache is max 2%
and yeah I would try linux, but can you explain how to connect with mssql from linux without problems? I tried FreeTDS, but have problems with it while running some queries
Basically apache misteriously stops serving requests when there are something like 50 people connected to web

it is advisable to switch to Linux to rule out the problem you have

connect from php to mssql should have no problems, if we see that the case and give solution.

if you're interested I have linux servers
add me to msn to chat.
mzavala_r@hotmail.com

Reaction score
it is advisable to switch to Linux to rule out the problem you have

connect from php to mssql should have no problems, if we see that the case and give solution.

if you're interested I have linux servers
add me to msn to chat.
mzavala_r@hotmail.com

Okay yes - switched to linux and that fixed all the problems o_O Now everything runs perfectly. Though sometimes road service goes into infinite loop, but for that I simply have 2 channels up in case one goes down there is the other one till I notice the first one is down.
I'm using FreeTDS + odbc_connect (tried pdo, but that one is buggy with mssql) to talk with the mssql server - works flawlessly :love:
Now if I could get the source code for server I could start fixing bugs and add features of the 3.0 and we all could have the perfect server files lmao

Reaction score
So,used UltiDev Web Server Pro
Now,I have question in ports and redirecting
First in mini-map
Second is a problem
Then,what port should I configure for `Arquivos para IIS`?80 or another?And where to change it,I searched trow Web.config but didn`t find anything

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay yes - switched to linux and that fixed all the problems o_O Now everything runs perfectly. Though sometimes road service goes into infinite loop, but for that I simply have 2 channels up in case one goes down there is the other one till I notice the first one is down.
I'm using FreeTDS + odbc_connect (tried pdo, but that one is buggy with mssql) to talk with the mssql server - works flawlessly :love:
Now if I could get the source code for server I could start fixing bugs and add features of the 3.0 and we all could have the perfect server files lmao

Well, the best option may be the longest, but is the best: D

on files that exist, I have no problem setting into play, but in many cases not ready the game, sometimes if sometimes not, you know what can occur?

Back