• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Creating DDTank II from scratch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope That Video is not working On Purpose, Because it made Me LOL Hard Because of that hahaha :D Ps. If ya guys have free time add me i try to make something :D hahahah

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Center.Server reports an error (even if you follow the video verbatim...must be in the configs somewhere... -.-

16:56:35,944 - [18] - ERROR - Center.Server.CenterServer - SaveRecordProc
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: String
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at Center.Server.Statics.LogMgr.get_SaveRecordSecond() in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\Statics\LogMgr.cs:line 46
at Center.Server.Statics.LogMgr.Save() in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\Statics\LogMgr.cs:line 107
at Center.Server.CenterServer.SaveRecordProc(Object sender) in E:\demo\Source\Center.Server\CenterServer.cs:line 393

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help getting my server to the public with integrated security and I could connect just need the latest post what I need?

Back