• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I summon ragezone gods to help me set up my launcher FTP server :D 90% ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
TL;DR: i can update at my own computer but i cant outdate outside.

i was convinced i was ready to launch my mu but nope, it doesnt connect outside of my computer, inside it works just fine, some info:

im using TitanCS
Port 21 is open at the firewall, TCP&UDP in outbound and inbound rules, also its open at the router in TCP/UDP mode too.

Data/SCF_Config.ini at TitanCS folder

Code:
[General]

SCFTCPPort=44405
SCFGenerateLogs=0
SCFMaxConnections=200		//Max 1000
SCFShowAllServers=0

[AntiFlood]

SCFMaxSendListCount=25
SCFDisconnectAfter=60
SCFBlackListAutoLearnAfterFloodCount=5

[FtpServerInfo]

SCFAddress=http://XXX.sytes.net/ //it also used to be just XXX.sytes.net but no luck
SCFPort=21
SCFID=myiid
SCFPASS=mypass

[HttpServerInfo]

SCFHTTPAddress=http://XXX.sytes.net/ //it also used to be just XXX.sytes.net but no luck
SCFPort=21
SCFID=myid
SCFPASS=mypass

[GameServerInfo]

SCFClientVersion=0.00.01
SCFVersionFileName=version.wvd

i have packed message.wtf on my launcher and it works that way because its showing the pages i configured, also im updating myself when i switch to 0.00.00 inside Config.ini file (only at my computer) via my NOip

sometimes launcher shows me the classic Cant connect to FTP server and sometimes it stuck and do nothing.

little update:

whenever i open ftp://MYIP.sytes.net outside the server i can log in my FTP folder so through web this is working atleast, ports are properly open, maybe launcher is misconfigured? when i downloaded it the IP used to be 192.168.1.10 (or something like that10-101) and i replaced it with my noip just "XXX.sytes.net", everything else filled with 00's to patch up, what should i try here? im gonna try changing the launcher IP from my noip to ftp://xxx.sytes.net/ and the same thing for
Code:
[FtpServerInfo]

SCFAddress=XXX.sytes.net //TO > ftp://XXX.sytes.net
SCFPort=21
SCFID=id
SCFPASS=pass

this last thing didnt work >.<

SWITCHED TO ANOTHER LAUNCHER AND IT WORKED I WANNA SCREAM YEEEEEEEEAAAH but i am at my work

new launcher: mu korea basic launcher its ugly but it works duck yeah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUi-JeKwfqA

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think you should learn more about Mu Online before you open a server out there its always good to ask for help but it never hurts to learn in the guide sections as much as you can, dont rush on opening the server you will find youre self with people playing and you restarting game a lot to fix simple things that were ment to be fixed before release

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think you should learn more about Mu Online before you open a server out there its always good to ask for help but it never hurts to learn in the guide sections as much as you can, dont rush on opening the server you will find youre self with people playing and you restarting game a lot to fix simple things that were ment to be fixed before release

do you know what am i doing? or you just judge just 'cause? your comment isnt helping, i fixed my problem. i am learning on the go and i've done this from a scratch so dont judge pls! btw the server is not open and im not opening it until its perfect! see? you were judging for no reason. thanks and bye.

someone close this thread.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
then learn how to type in youre post, you posted that you where getting rdy to launch youre server, if you cant take a coment dont post

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
then learn how to type in youre post, you posted that you where getting rdy to launch youre server, if you cant take a coment dont post

i should learn how to type when you cant spell "YOUR" properly,

CLEARLY YOU CANT FIX STUPID

im done

Upvote 0
Reaction score
SCFAddress= try to use your IP instead from the ftp?

in my own experience, using ftp server in same host always blocks somethin so dont use that, get some free webhost or ftp host how u call it and host the updates there, use the details from there (after allowing permissions) to update and urready to go.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: I summon ragezone gods to help me set up my launcher FTP server :D [FIXED!!!!]

SCFAddress= try to use your IP instead from the ftp?

in my own experience, using ftp server in same host always blocks somethin so dont use that, get some free webhost or ftp host how u call it and host the updates there, use the details from there (after allowing permissions) to update and urready to go.

thanks for the answer karli, i solved this already but just for the sake of knowledge, first i fixed it switching launcher but then i fixed it when i added to drivers/etc/hosts this line:

Code:
127.0.0.1 localhost //had this alreaady
192.168.1.3 MYIP.sytes.net //had this already also
127.0.0.1 MYIP.sytes.net //<<< ADDED THIS LINE AND IT WAS FIXED.

its weird because with mu korea launcher it was working without that last line, now i have both launchers working :) i hope this helps someone, ah, and everything works like a charm for now.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Re: I summon ragezone gods to help me set up my launcher FTP server :D [FIXED!!!!]

thanks for the answer karli, i solved this already but just for the sake of knowledge, first i fixed it switching launcher but then i fixed it when i added to drivers/etc/hosts this line:

Code:
127.0.0.1 localhost //had this alreaady
192.168.1.3 MYIP.sytes.net //had this already also
127.0.0.1 MYIP.sytes.net //<<< ADDED THIS LINE AND IT WAS FIXED.

its weird because with mu korea launcher it was working without that last line, now i have both launchers working :) i hope this helps someone, ah, and everything works like a charm for now.

Thats good to hear :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back