Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Text problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all,

A friend of mine has a few problems that repeat itself in the game regarding the text.

1. All text is wiped out:
TrueSinner - Text problems - RaGEZONE Forums

I know this is smthing to do with the computer settings, I just can't remember how to avoid it.

2. All text turn into the same name:

You don't need to understand it to see it all says the same text.
This one I have no idea about.

Please help me solve his problem!
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you try changing the client?
or the main?

As far as I know it happened only to him and it's the same client as all other players (above 100 players).
No one addressed this issue in a very very long time - only him.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey all,

A friend of mine has a few problems that repeat itself in the game regarding the text.

1. All text is wiped out:

I know this is smthing to do with the computer settings, I just can't remember how to avoid it.

2. All text turn into the same name:

You don't need to understand it to see it all says the same text.
This one I have no idea about.

Please help me solve his problem!
Thanks!

told him to use your game client. i think he use difirent client and patched to your server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go Download client. ENG version copy items.bmd text.bmd paste you client server

told him to use your game client. i think he use difirent client and patched to your server.

Again - This server has a strict game guard and anti hack.

if you change any file at all with the client - it will not work! (only exception is skins)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Why even bother? He is the only one having this problem. 100% sure He's using a different client files or something and you said the others don't have it. Only him.. Is he something special to you?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why even bother? He is the only one having this problem. 100% sure He's using a different client files or something and you said the others don't have it. Only him.. Is he something special to you?

Just trying to help out...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trust me or not, hes using a different client. I just fixed a Spanish version into English and I know where is this issue from. Its totally the folder "...Data\interface". But remember this, items.bmd and items' descriptions are not in a same file. Wrongly fix items.bmd may cause visual bug and interruptions.

--> Have to sync the whole folder "interface"!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back