Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDTank 2 or other low version setup files and guides

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I was a pioneer player from Boomz when it got launched. I just kinda feel like setting up this game on my local and start to play (and probably host my own server in the future). Does anyone out there have the files and could help me set it up on my local?
TIA!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I was a pioneer player from Boomz when it got launched. I just kinda feel like setting up this game on my local and start to play (and probably host my own server in the future). Does anyone out there have the files and could help me set it up on my local?
TIA!

well i do have a server file of ddtank 3.6 and v2, but so much bug.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Were you able to run it on your local? It's ok if it does have a bug. Can you share with me the files as well?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Were you able to run it on your local? It's ok if it does have a bug. Can you share with me the files as well?

Yes! in fact i was able to publish it online, but I've taken it down due to insufficient space, well cant really accommodate such a large player.

I cant share you the server file for the mean time, forgot where i put the drive but i can give you this link to start with [ https://forum.ragezone.com/f816/ddtank-quick-list-961899/ ]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes! in fact i was able to publish it online, but I've taken it down due to insufficient space, well cant really accommodate such a large player.

I cant share you the server file for the mean time, forgot where i put the drive but i can give you this link to start with [ https://forum.ragezone.com/f816/ddtank-quick-list-961899/ ]

I'm sorry, I got confused with the links from the url you've provided. Which should I get, to be specific I would like the version without the pet system. Purposely I would like to set this up first on my local and try to fix whatever needs to be, before I can host it on a private server. Can you help me?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I got confused with the links from the url you've provided. Which should I get, to be specific I would like the version without the pet system. Purposely I would like to set this up first on my local and try to fix whatever needs to be, before I can host it on a private server. Can you help me?

Just download the file i provided below

Request -

Website -

Database -

Admin Panel -

- Resource -

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

Part 3 -

PS. you need to download the HJSplit to join the file for the resource part 1 to part 3

put all the file that you have downloaded into single Folder e.i " DDTank 3.0 "

dont forget to install the "Server management studio 2014" search it to the web.

- ASP.net 4.5
- IIS

Set-up just watch the video in the link

[ ]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As per the tutorial there must be a release folder, I don't see one on the files you've provided above. Also just to confirm, because I can see sites files from admingunny, and wwwroot which one are we using with these that will be setup on the IIS?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As per the tutorial there must be a release folder, I don't see one on the files you've provided above. Also just to confirm, because I can see sites files from admingunny, and wwwroot which one are we using with these that will be setup on the IIS?

there is only 5 files you need to make the game work

- Database
- Server
- Request
- Resource
- Website

dont know about the release folder

the file you should use to set up into IIS is " Website " aka " wwwroot " .
admingunny is for Admin privilege you can also set it up in IIS.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done setting up but the problem is I don't know where to find logins like user names or password, and also I have an error.

Do you have skype or discord?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done setting up but the problem is I don't know where to find logins like user names or password, and also I have an error.

Do you have skype or discord?

Try this instead [ ]

Pass " ddtankps "

this is a new website with English UI

Register first to enter the game

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My apologies if I'm so annoying, I think I was missing something see video -> .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My apologies if I'm so annoying, I think I was missing something see video -> .

better you used TeamViewer app so i can remotely fix your problem present me your " ID " and " pass " so i can access.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ID: 446 047 306
PW: wp731w

I was able to setup the DB connection string but when I ran the services I think its failing to start can you check now?
ID: 446 047 306
PW: 1hn84e

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man, sorry I logged off yesterday. Btw I am currently having trouble with the turns in boatyard. Do you have idea? It seems that after like 8 turns, then I will never get to have my turn anymore.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man, sorry I logged off yesterday. Btw I am currently having trouble with the turns in boatyard. Do you have idea? It seems that after like 8 turns, then I will never get to have my turn anymore.

Thats because the server has its own bug between " ROAD , CENTER " you can fix the bug as long as you have the "source" file.

Upvote 0
Back