Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Which Official DDtank You Play ??

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have tried some of Official DDtank such as aeriagame , game321 , fbmmo and MMOG.asia but the DDtank name on the MMOG.asia is BOOMZ .. What about you ? you can share your character information here too.. :)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i play until lv 10 and i stop it ~

you are very loss , try play it.. but it's too hard because if you fortify need money to buy the ES or just go boatyard making task and you will awarded with medals .. after you get the medals go to shop claim the ES.. :D

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you are very loss , try play it.. but it's too hard because if you fortify need money to buy the ES or just go boatyard making task and you will awarded with medals .. after you get the medals go to shop claim the ES.. :D

i dun like official server because need $$ to but special item ~
so i stop it ~~

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dun like official server because need $$ to but special item ~
so i stop it ~~

yeah it's true too , all the official need $$ to get special item.. but I like official because all thing perfect.. I like to play boatyard.. :D

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that is just normal , every official online games need money to get cool stuff ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aeria Games

Gryphon - Lvl 42
Gold Casted Hypercar
+12 outfit
xD its been a while since i played Though But now i wanna come back 2 ddtank

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried some of Official DDtank such as aeriagame , game321 , fbmmo and MMOG.asia but the DDtank name on the MMOG.asia is BOOMZ .. What about you ? you can share your character information here too.. :)

i have lvl 36 on Game321.
but i decide to stop it..
too bored. :$:

Back