Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Extreme Server Files!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay guys, you might be wondering why release this files.

Well first of all, Sky74 is trying to release our files -- so better to get ahead of him -- His releasing it exclusively since he wants to play in your server and then cheat -- what he does to any private server

You all know the story of RAIDER files -- he never made them, he just arranged them -- He's trying to do it again and so we must stop this.

If you are from privatia, many of you don't like Sky74 since he claims RAIDER was his, lol f*ck him.

Included in this Extreme Files are the following:
Server Files (Uber files, everything you need is here)
Clean Database (already set to work with pkosite 0.0.3 -- ofcourse this is my contribution)
Site Files (credits goes to SnowCrash -- we just edited them)

Server's FIX:
--Mordo Jr. bug fix
--Guild Fixed (need Taiwan)
--Fairy of luck effect Fixed
--Fairy of Evil Effect fixed
--BountyPK Fixed (Emblem mis up)
--Critical Bugs Fixed
--NPC bugs fixed
--All New Gem Fixed
--Hat/Cap Forging Fixed
--GameServer and Groip Server Translated
--More... (sorry we can't remember them all -- hehe -- low memory, should drink a lot of milk and eat a lot of seafoods)

known Bugs:
Self Destruct -- we don't know the exact effect so we don't know how to fix it

We don't require you to give credits but instead we want to motivate you more...

Now feel free to grab them and edit them -- Links listed below

If you need a guide, feel free to reply in this thread and humbly ask for a guide.

Thanks for playing with us and Enjoy the rest of ToP/PKO/KoP.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey.... I am trying to run your server files but I get an error. When you go to the page where you type in the character name and then when you select the map it says ILLEGAL CHARACTER NAME ...

IS this problem occurring because there is a NULL in the character data.dbo ?? How do I remove the null so people can get in the server.

POCIN Please help me fix that bug... I have never run my own server before and I will love to host your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same problem -,- Everything is ok except this illegal character name. I use JoJo Account maker too. Hope someone can solve that bug because its really annoying

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
to fix the illegal name error------->clean up the ChaNameFilter.txt !
it worked for me XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean by clean up? I erased all the data in that file and the server still giving "illegal character Name".. I have also tried tried deleted the ChaNameFilter completely and that still not work

-----also that does not fix the null error in the database....

---you only have 2 posts, you information to this problem is unreliable...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wat server file u used?
i just edit the txt and deleted all name expt the "GM Gm gM......"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sup xcaliboper i sued your files to fix the gems how when i forge the new gems they don't show on the armor ia sugenstions why that is liek that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone direct me to a guide that can help me figure out how to run the PKOSite......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wat server file u used?
i just edit the txt and deleted all name expt the "GM Gm gM......"
I am trying to run the server in my hamachi, without using any of the site files. I configured everything by changing the ip address and I attached the db to mssql 2000. I use topcp for my registration page. the issue is that i cant enter the server because I get error ilegal character name. As I said in previous posts if I try to create account using "jojo account creator" i recieve a null error. Can you please and very clearly tell me what I need to do. If I need to use the pkosite thing to run the server I need to find a guide because I have no experience with this program

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay guys, you might be wondering why release this files.

Well first of all, Sky74 is trying to release our files -- so better to get ahead of him -- His releasing it exclusively since he wants to play in your server and then cheat -- what he does to any private server

You all know the story of RAIDER files -- he never made them, he just arranged them -- He's trying to do it again and so we must stop this.

If you are from privatia, many of you don't like Sky74 since he claims RAIDER was his, lol f*ck him.

Included in this Extreme Files are the following:
Server Files (Uber files, everything you need is here)
Clean Database (already set to work with pkosite 0.0.3 -- ofcourse this is my contribution)
Site Files (credits goes to SnowCrash -- we just edited them)

Server's FIX:
--Mordo Jr. bug fix
--Guild Fixed (need Taiwan)
--Fairy of luck effect Fixed
--Fairy of Evil Effect fixed
--BountyPK Fixed (Emblem mis up)
--Critical Bugs Fixed
--NPC bugs fixed
--All New Gem Fixed
--Hat/Cap Forging Fixed
--GameServer and Groip Server Translated
--More... (sorry we can't remember them all -- hehe -- low memory, should drink a lot of milk and eat a lot of seafoods)

known Bugs:
Self Destruct -- we don't know the exact effect so we don't know how to fix it

We don't require you to give credits but instead we want to motivate you more...

Now feel free to grab them and edit them -- Links listed below

If you need a guide, feel free to reply in this thread and humbly ask for a guide.

Thanks for playing with us and Enjoy the rest of ToP/PKO/KoP.

does this have .bin files in it? i am afraid it MIGHT not run.... without the .BIN files.:(:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you use another DB -- you won't be able to use PKOsite (by SnowCrash) which I highly recommend.

There is a fix for this but you need to know some SQL command, delete and truncate.

Hopefully I will be able to finish the guide soon.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow, Sky you dodgy bastard lol.
It seems a lot of his actions have rubbed off on others, because Zeek has the same problem as Sky.
Well thankyou Prinze, you've done an awesome job.
Screw Sky =.= I remember when you were telling us how you will make a new 2.0 server we went in and you didn't even know how to add npcs omfg. And worse was the fact that you asked for our top accounts to "try" our characters on there.
LAME butt.

Sorryfor that, but hope he gets banned =.=.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't wait for the guide to be finished.

I wanna make my own server to test out all the characters.

Back