• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Using Vidar....create offline server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
vZone:
"***Error: Connection Refused From: 127.0.0.1. Your Current Protocol Setting Does Not Allow Connections Using This Protocol.***"

this is my problem....how to fix??

i wanna create offline server (play solo) and i have this trouble....help me plz...

thx a lot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Puro_Osso said:
vZone:
"***Error: Connection Refused From: 127.0.0.1. Your Current Protocol Setting Does Not Allow Connections Using This Protocol.***"

this is my problem....how to fix??

i wanna create offline server (play solo) and i have this trouble....help me plz...

thx a lot

if you wanna play solo, IP : 127.0.0.1 is ok. but your problem is your protocol. if you're using vidar 6 update, you need 10-25-04 protocol. if you dont have, set your vidar.ini protocol = 0 :vegeta-s:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And you can find fix file in Vidar forum , sorry because i forget link , i fixed it for my server .. it very easy to use

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I see IP's of my pc, i just see 127.0.0.1 ....it likes offline ip....in sclientinfo.xml it sets with 127.0.0.1.....in vidar.ini i saw that was 127.0.0.1 too, but i am seeing now that i need to switch to 0 right?? thanks all you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Puro_Osso said:
When I see IP's of my pc, i just see 127.0.0.1 ....it likes offline ip....in sclientinfo.xml it sets with 127.0.0.1.....in vidar.ini i saw that was 127.0.0.1 too, but i am seeing now that i need to switch to 0 right?? thanks all you

[Server]
IP=127.0.0.1 if using same computer & playing alone (both server & client in same computer)
Name=Vidar
sv1port=6900
sv2port=6121
sv3port=5121
Addressing=0
Protocol=1025 setting is 1025 if your client's protocol is at least 1025 (hexed sakexe is 10-25-2004), if your client's protocol is older than 10-25-2004, set it 0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks....i will try it as soon as possible....but just to know.....can anybody post a full/complete/mini tutorial about create offline servers using VIDAR??? plz

oh and i had this problem before trying "Protocol=1025 setting is 1025 if your client's protocol is at least 1025 (hexed sakexe is 10-25-2004), if your client's protocol is older than 10-25-2004, set it 0"

i set the ip in vidar.ini to 0 and sclientinfo.xml to 127.0.0.1
its all ok....any error appeared in vzone or another window....but in ragnarok, i login (acc and pass), create char, select "Vidar" in a list (there is just vidar) and after this, the screen "freeze"...in game window have 2 mini window with "NO MSG"---> because is in korean.....and when i use a "translator" it appeared....1-->Please Wait 2.-->Failed to connect server
why this?? something about protocol?? now i saw in vidar.ini that protocol is 1025....i will set to 0 and test...however i will post again to tell you if it works or not

thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Puro_Osso said:
Thanks....i will try it as soon as possible....but just to know.....can anybody post a full/complete/mini tutorial about create offline servers using VIDAR??? plz

oh and i had this problem before trying "Protocol=1025 setting is 1025 if your client's protocol is at least 1025 (hexed sakexe is 10-25-2004), if your client's protocol is older than 10-25-2004, set it 0"

i set the ip in vidar.ini to 0 and sclientinfo.xml to 127.0.0.1
its all ok....any error appeared in vzone or another window....but in ragnarok, i login (acc and pass), create char, select "Vidar" in a list (there is just vidar) and after this, the screen "freeze"...in game window have 2 mini window with "NO MSG"---> because is in korean.....and when i use a "translator" it appeared....1-->Please Wait 2.-->Failed to connect server
why this?? something about protocol?? now i saw in vidar.ini that protocol is 1025....i will set to 0 and test...however i will post again to tell you if it works or not

thanks
try the 1025 protocol that i posted in some of the threads. its the one im currently using.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i realized that just yesterday omg how annoying is the protocole setting for vidar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi....did everything....set protocol to 0....and it works !!! Thx a lot!!!!

bye
cya

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All RO EMUs are good... just vidar is less user friendly. :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Puro_Osso
go to vidar.ini an edit there where protocol= 1125 to protocol= 0
U must have min 512bm ram to play on Pc on wich runnig server.
P.S. sry for bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hum cause

why do people use vidar? no offense but it sucks.. its not that stable

cause i have windows me and i once runned a vidar server under a router and a firewall

when i tried to run a eathena it does'nt work at all,many errors and even router guide says it's not even sure you can up your server.

as i did it once with vidar

also vidar no need any changes except protocol think it seems.

i wonder if someone could put a tutorial about vidar and files.

Back