Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarInc Source + DB

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
when i click to studio.exe i get this errors

PhysX3CookingPROFILE_x86 not found
PhysX3PROFILE_x86

im pasted this files from the warz game but studio doesn't work

Reaction score
Wrote a little Program for the Eclipse Engine to rewrite the whole ItemsDB.xml to MySQL Queries :D

4uKUp5t - WarInc Source + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

btw: rewrote (again) the whole API into PHP :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
The API -> ofc not.

The program.. -> depends. If you have a good trade offer (Mostly unreleased stuff.) :) (BUT REMEMBER, IT IS GENERATING !! MYSQL !! Queries. NOT MSSQL Queries. So for u useless^^), but If you have a good trade offer I share the Source. So you can half way easy Implement MSSQL instead ;)

EDIT:
I forgot:
After the mess with RageZone I don't share anything. Only trade. You can say thanks for this system to poster13 who rereleased my unfinished API.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure easy to convert MSSQL to MySQL. But it's not only that.. If you read carefully you can see that mine is working with PHP and MySQL.

BTW:

And you forgot that 90% of Ragezone can't even write a "hello world" in c++.

I mean the tool. It's only some lines. Yes you are right, I forgot it.

EDIT: ASP.NET or PHP in this case is doesn't matter.

Reaction score
1. The Tool are only a few lines XD? Ye sure.. Go ahead and try it with under ~300 lines. Won't work. There are some special cases like you only can read the outside of a node and after that the inside. You need to convert the attributes of the inside into a List.
Oh and ofc sometimes there is no FNAME. So you also need to consider that. And thousand other things.

2. ASP.NET or PHP it matters because You can't, without any lib's, use MySQL instead of MSSQL.

Last edited:
Back