Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone have all the server files? I did something wrong, or there are not enough files, who can upload full server files to google drive?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
check the link again, I upload fix file
called
put those file in C:\php52
then it will work

where i can find this files..?

how to update i am download manual patch alwayss error "DNUpdater client and server not match ver-1 manual patch 253 please help mesaya pake DNUpdater client Indonesia
bro ajarin dong, acces failed mulu

Use This Client: Update Until Ver 331
Some Screen Shoot From Server Side Until Client Connected:

tntww - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums

tntww - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums

All Feature Work!

Do you edit something to shop..?

working server and game~thank you for sharing

please re upload

Hi everyone..
I have done for installation with log acces patch folder failed.
I can enter to game, make a character and enter dugeon.
But monter can't drop some gold.
I cant sort item, can't repair and can't use GM comand.
I'm trying to reading more in HELP, but nothing here.
Maybe you can give me some link or forum for fix that.
I'll learning more.
Thanks.
Sorry for my bad grammar.

anyone here..?
can i ask, how to use another client..?
i am try, but cant login..
becouse my client cant have many bug.
thanks

where i can fix cant repair item..?
my item always 0/240

Still waiting file..
I cant connect to shop..

This version include forest dragon..?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this problem..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone help me...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone still have a working client for the VMWare setup? I tried DragonNest_v329 and use the 329-330 Update but it didn't work. Tried DragonNestForest as well but none seem to be compatible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have new link ? client and server ?

Does anyone have new link ? client and server ?

Back