Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest M ENG

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi I'am releasing now this Files these files were given to me by my friend he paid this files. I hope you will enjoy this files and i hope dont buy anymore in other dev.

Let's stop buying the files they just got for free and they'll sell them expensive and if you dont have money will not entertain you.

lesson learn from my friend and i hope after you get this files and learn more dont forget to share this in other newbies and all people who want to use this files.

BmU33L3 - Dragon Nest M ENG - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you want to make it online just change the IP in APK and Navicat only. dont forget to change the version to 1.2.0 because the default Version in that files is not working on the APK. also here's the additional working APK. Fix Delay

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
files needed to change in apk please ?Here no mini apk around 100mb and auto update possibility ?

Reaction score
If you want to make it online just change the IP in APK and Navicat only. dont forget to change the version to 1.2.0 because the default Version in that files is not working on the APK. also here's the additional working APK. Fix Delay
when releasing something please include credits for the delay fix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I'am releasing now this Files these files were given to me by my friend he paid this files. I hope you will enjoy this files and i hope dont buy anymore in other dev.

Let's stop buying the files they just got for free and they'll sell them expensive and if you dont have money will not entertain you.

lesson learn from my friend and i hope after you get this files and learn more dont forget to share this in other newbies and all people who want to use this files.

BmU33L3 - Dragon Nest M ENG - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you for this release
may i ask if this file have bug? or what fixed have this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
bug already find on guild.
- cant donate
- create guild auto lv up 40

all game working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bug already find on guild.
- cant donate
- create guild auto lv up 40

all game working.
Thanks for the info..
if i test online what file i need to change the ip of my VPS? on server side.. i know already on APK side :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could someone leave me their whatsapp, skype or facebook to help me configure the files to put the server online. Please.

Back