Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Mobile

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone mirror baudu please. I can not signup on baidu, dont know why.
I want to see file that has linux on its name.

Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isn't this mobile launched globally a few years ago? The reasons I didn't play because it wasn't a truly open world MMORPG. For example the mobs arent in an open world for you to kill, instead of based instance.

Great shares still... I hope we are able to obtain AxE: Alliance vs Empire server files in the future.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have downloaded DNMEasydotcom and Data (APK 50MB + DATA 799MB), with what I can unite into (APK 840MB), can I use DNMEasydotcom

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have downloaded DNMEasydotcom and Data (APK 50MB + DATA 799MB), with what I can unite into (APK 840MB), can I use DNMEasydotcom

the site is down, can you share the full apk?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
maybe u did something wrong, here's mine :

6a2fP - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

but u can try change ip without edit that dll, i don't think is required

can you share the Visual Studio that you are using please? :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the site is down, can you share the full apk?

I checked the website on Dnmeasydotcom not down, try to check it yourself, the size of the apk is only 50MB after installing in the game you have to download data of approximately 800MB, I'm looking for a solution to unite APK + data

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked the website on Dnmeasydotcom not down, try to check it yourself, the size of the apk is only 50MB after installing in the game you have to download data of approximately 800MB, I'm looking for a solution to unite APK + data

can you find a solution to auto update? i mean, 56mb apk is good to put on Play Store, but 900mb wont be allowed, if we can have a client that auto updates reamining files that would be great

Reaction score
but when I update the client from it show EN below

can anyone provide a small guide or a video on how to make it work? thank you
Theres no specific guide on how to patch or used their client you must study it on your own

FINDINGS:
I got my own way to have the english data they use a unique api to update the 50mb mini apk with their update i found out all the necessary updates also find out that the assembly-csharp.dll doesnt have to be modified in order to connect to server. The only need is the Config.cfg on Assets

There are IP's under XPlatform on Assembly-Csharp.dll but it is not related to the update, or any connection on the serverside.

The apk on the release including the assembly-csharp.dll is the same with the miniapk of dnmeasy. They made an api in order to update their client data they also replace some assets in the files in order to have an english version of the game work

The dnmeasy mini apk has a unique lib to encrypt thier data

Id tried to compile it back but it failed i used apktool.jar ver 2.4.0 and not using the Apk Studio

Last edited:
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I use the NOX emulator, would someone have a solution to completely extract the game and not only the apk of 50 to 70 MB. There must be a system being given that we have the full apk of the game in CN. More on the version of the game we have there is no choice of language unlike other customers.

Back