Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Releases 520

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please upload Google drive bro

thank you bro
I will test without the default gameres, because there are many dnps in this version, I try to use them as gameres

if it works i will share here

btw is this without dndb? only dnword?

I hope you can upload the mirror for the gamers
it would be better to use the default gameres actually

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirror:
missing only GameRes.rar
Mediafire seems to have already deleted gx.rar and DNLauncherOriginal.exe due to malicious file.
By the way, do I need the gameres? I don't have any knowledge to set up a DN server, trying to figure out now with this release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added GameRes.rar to mediafire folder.

No, you can try from other server.

I tried using dnmembership.bak from server 2783 and failed
dndb crash

file potentialex.sql error and I don't understand which part is wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is nothing in log file ? any info ?

'22:08:15' SQLError: #SQLExecute# (42000) 15517, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot execute as the database principal because the principal "SPExecutor" does not exist, this type of principal cannot be impersonated, or you do not have permission. '22:08:15' Query:{?=CALL dbo.P_GetDatabaseVersion} '22:08:15' QueryGetDatabaseVersion Failed!! WorldDB Ip:172.16.109.52 Port:1433 DBName:DNWorld, DBID:DragonNest '22:08:15' CreateDB Fail '22:08:15' ** InitApp Failed!!! Check! '22:08:15' ### EventAcceptor Thread Finalize

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you configure the ODBC?

Also can you share that dnmembership.bak? Most links to other releases are dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to configure user 'SPExecutor' for DNWorld and DNMembership. Add the user to DB Login and give them db_owner access

Back