Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Releases 520

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know the redlotus command map?
/go?
Every time I go to RL I have to go through Merca Port

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 reasons(i think) missing dnt or need to add SPExecutor user, 7chaowan has a guide on their latest post

keep disconnecting from server on login screen , my db is fine no error log.

AddConnection() : 101.128.125.197, 40264
[SID:52352063] ***EYEDENTITY*** (8E1F44F95FFE9C05FAB9AA1B5FEAEE87)
[XIGNCODE] Send [AID:0] [SID:52352063] Len:1024
[XIGNCODE] - Recv [AID:0] [SID:52352063] Len:1024
[XIGNCODE] ZCMD_GET_STATUS_W NONE [AID:0] [SID:52352063]
[DetachCon] IocpMgr-WorkerThread SID : 52352063, Ret : 1, IOmode : 1, WSALastError : 258
[DetachCon] IocpMgr-DetachSocket SID : 52352063, DetachReason : GQCS
[XIGNCODE] User ReleaseXignCode Success

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Based on my end, the disconnect problem comes from loginserver and the gameservice offline error is from auto close dnauthserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Based on my end, the disconnect problem comes from loginserver and the gameservice offline error is from auto close dnauthserver
you mean?

keyrita1 - Dragon Nest Releases 520 - RaGEZONE Forums

my service already online, but when i try login with client always got disconnecting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the launcher not load the dat file, i dont know why.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How to edit Ui in DNLauncher.exe ?
resource hacker or someting to edit

How to change the client to version 1
change resource00.ver to resource00.pak, extrack and change version.cfg to 1 module 0 , enter it again into the file pack, the file that was edited earlier, then change it again from .pak to .ver, simple. or dl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank youWhile watching the latest video of 7chaowan, I went to the point where I assembled the server, installed the sdo official client, and even after checking the actions and tools used, it was ambiguous and I don't know what to do.I updated the official client automatically and tried to return the client version to 1 after the 523 updateAfter renaming the dl ver to pak, put it in a file with a client and enter 01 in cfg, am I wrong?

Reaction score
Thank youWhile watching the latest video of 7chaowan, I went to the point where I assembled the server, installed the sdo official client, and even after checking the actions and tools used, it was ambiguous and I don't know what to do.I updated the official client automatically and tried to return the client version to 1 after the 523 updateAfter renaming the dl ver to pak, put it in a file with a client and enter 01 in cfg, am I wrong?

what error do you got?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
どのようなエラーが表示されますか?

Server status

localurl PatchInfoServer.Created

Now updated to the latest with dn official launcherI'm working on downgrading the version!If you edit register.exe with hexwork, it will not start.

It doesn't seem to be an error, you idiot who stumbles on construction;;

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Server status

localurl PatchInfoServer.Created

Now updated to the latest with dn official launcherI'm working on downgrading the version!If you edit register.exe with hexwork, it will not start.

It doesn't seem to be an error, you idiot who stumbles on construction;;
you need DB dnserverlog to run log exe

Back