Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Releases 520

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this translation error , help me

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
dnworld >> P_addCharacter

edit dragonnest.exe data with hxd

its about lvl or trunc db ?

there is lvl 95 when you create new character. I want start play from 1. Where to change it? .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's version need to edit Procedur SQL ?
Me usisng SSMS 18 / Navicat Premium get this errorhttps://prnt.sc/0M0ZXe5M6HrR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use my launcher
You can scroll to the previous page
then extract the dnversion editor in the client folder

download apache and install it, save the gx file to the htdoc folder. change all ip in patchconfiglist.xml file to 127.0.0.1
and also change patchinfoserver.txt to 008 ..
run apache. and return to the client folder. change version to 1 and run the launcher, let the patch run to completion

addition
if you use sea client and want to keep using english. unpack all patch files in gx 1-8. remove all uistring if any, and repack the file again, but you need md5summer to verify

2nd option look for english mod

i did everything but your launcher (or any other i tried) is saying "failed to verify patch version" what could it be?
also for some reason the launchers dont read the .dat, i can start the game using .bat directly but it disconnects from the server after like 3 seconds

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since I was unable to find an english mod for this (just some discord server trying to charge for it), decided to make my own
Using latest SEA version resource files, just move the PAK after enlarging to the client folder

(not sure if you really need to replace serverside files, backup originals just in case)

To enlarge the pack download EnlargeYourPak

Lots of M:code texts but worked fine on my end

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to open hero skills via the GM command or something else, because there isn't a quest in RL to open hero skills

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to open hero skills via the GM command or something else, because there isn't a quest in RL to open hero skills

you'll need to finish the 1st and 2nd spec quest, also awakening otherwise Geraint won't appear with the hero skill quest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how i can stop getting xigncode issue?
im using VM with GameRes 520 and dnluncher
im getting that issue every 2 min after login to the character, will be appreciated if someone give me some advices!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some files in your XignCode is missing, i think your (xmag.xem) is deleting by antivirus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
either that or you have some malicious background program running, either your anti-virus or cheat engine or wpepro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some files in your XignCode is missing, i think your (xmag.xem) is deleting by antivirus
My Pc dont have any antivirus nor windows defender (disabled), and xmag.xem still in XignCode folder and not deleted.

either that or you have some malicious background program running, either your anti-virus or cheat engine or wpepro
none of those are activated in my background program running, only i have Nvidia settings and Virtual machine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Xigncode need Internet Connection, maybe you not connected into internet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Xigncode need Internet Connection, maybe you not connected into internet
of course im using internet, its seems the issue only related to the viruses.
i tried remove version changer and IP config tool from client folder but the same problem, i even tried google it for solution but i didn't find something useful.

i think the VM the only background program that can make this issue happened. can someone tell me if the client work fine with VM without crash?
i tried set up on VPS but CMDs always shutdown i did many tried but always fail.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which client is working with this version ?
I managed to get the server working, but got error with the client.

I got an error message saying "Unable to connect to login server"
Also, i'm currently using the v513 from SDO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which client is working with this version ?
I managed to get the server working, but got error with the client.

I got an error message saying "Unable to connect to login server"
Also, i'm currently using the v513 from SDO

for this version im using SEA version 835 and working fine, only few bug on script and can be fixed easily

Back