Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest TW 2783

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
beta version

dhenmas210 - Dragon Nest TW 2783 - RaGEZONE Forums

hit by a landslide, lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good old days.

Anyway.

I know this is wired but if trying to use path 613 in sea just take sh files in grid and resources. It doesn't mean all files are needed anyway. In prop just take the files needed for new sh and put to gameres the rest patch it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
618 sea I modified it and went in

Too bad it's not a new interface:(:

almost everything works except vandar

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my 444 Working All New Sh and Vandar hmmm

i smell keributan :laugh:

this forum still active? oh no this section already on archived cause no more dev here, only help then how to make it work?

sad.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha this for End user
i smell keributan :laugh:

this forum still active? oh no this section already on archived cause no more dev here, only help then how to make it work?

sad.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Share Client!

i use sdo447 with you'r dnt file it's error!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My fix patch weighs a lot but I'll try to throw it off

just put these files in the client

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: New SH with 2783

Ground skin loaded & Npc loaded

Why prop not load?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can anyone release working dnt for newer version?
You have to manually edit it. For rareitemessagetable > use old one.Repute table > edit manually and add probability in each mail ID .Jobtable and defaultcreatetable > change vandar job id and remove vandar in char creation by putting 0 in order. Use old hotspringscheduletable or manually remove vandar costume.Also fix map, there is a tool in the same site as where the 2783 files are shared

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You have to manually edit it. For rareitemessagetable > use old one.Repute table > edit manually and add probability in each mail ID .Jobtable and defaultcreatetable > change vandar job id and remove vandar in char creation by putting 0 in order. Use old hotspringscheduletable or manually remove vandar costume.Also fix map, there is a tool in the same site as where the 2783 files are shared
Looking simple and easy .

Hehehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i can boot up game server but village server is crashing is that the map data crashing?

Back