Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest TW 2783

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i need help why my is not showing vandar?? im using 444SDO i follow this but i dont know what to edit on filetable.dnt sorry newbie here
Clarification, no more edit filetable..This is the actual ones ActortableDefaultcreatetableJobtableItemtables 201 to your new vandar job idSkilltreetableSkilltable_charactervandarWeapontable change the weapon type.This is the clue that I can only give.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
very strangely changed all IDs from 201 to 104 vandars and it crashes me
as if you are using another
Dragonnest.exe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I need Help about this Visual

Because of that Visual when i put item or equip item it will cause bug

Hahahaha if it isn't lightryuk new account

huh??

im newbie i made that vandar because of help of Oktavina01
Don't lie. You make mu mobile. I can even see the logo icon

i dont lie for that sir if your not going to believe me is that ok

I already know that your him.. just don't lie next time

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
huh??

im newbie i made that vandar because of help of Oktavina01

thank for the credit, as i can only help with the clue, as when we give all file other will make lazy to try

Let Me Share my New SH Working only on Taiwan Client not working on SDO / KR / SEA

Really? coz im testing using base SDO449 it work, no different that neww SH fix base SDO, but your file it have bug on loffy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Idk either xaxaxaxa. If he truly wants to contribute why making other alt account?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how fix this ?
dhenmas210 - Dragon Nest TW 2783 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what tool for make gameres from resource.pak ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice stuff! It took me two days, and I finally got my first DN server working locally. Thanks for sharing all the information, especially thanks to Kurtivan23 for the tips on which GameRes files had to be edited.

I'm new to all this stuff and have a few questions.
What's the easiest way to modify client .pak resources, so they're in sync with server when making changes locally? So far I was using game client patches, but it takes a bit of time to prepare them.

How does the ip patching and DragonNest.mx file work exactly? At the moment I'm using the client executable from the link op added, though would it be possible to also use different client binary? It'd be nice if I could use 64 bit client.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice stuff! It took me two days, and I finally got my first DN server working locally. Thanks for sharing all the information, especially thanks to Kurtivan23 for the tips on which GameRes files had to be edited.I'm new to all this stuff and have a few questions. What's the easiest way to modify client .pak resources, so they're in sync with server when making changes locally? So far I was using game client patches, but it takes a bit of time to prepare them. How does the ip patching and DragonNest.mx file work exactly? At the moment I'm using the client executable from the link op added, though would it be possible to also use different client binary? It'd be nice if I could use 64 bit client.
Simply we don't have the src of the dragonnest.exe we cant convert. Or if you're lucky you can find 64 bit compiled in some Chinese forums and matches the version with the server then you can use.

Nice stuff! It took me two days, and I finally got my first DN server working locally. Thanks for sharing all the information, especially thanks to Kurtivan23 for the tips on which GameRes files had to be edited.

I'm new to all this stuff and have a few questions.
What's the easiest way to modify client .pak resources, so they're in sync with server when making changes locally? So far I was using game client patches, but it takes a bit of time to prepare them.

How does the ip patching and DragonNest.mx file work exactly? At the moment I'm using the client executable from the link op added, though would it be possible to also use different client binary? It'd be nice if I could use 64 bit client.
I think it's like inserting or embedding like dll instead of packing inside the executable

You can hide the mx file.

what tool for make gameres from resource.pak ?

I suggest you use bms. Or you could use this tool .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
'19:23:59' [XIGNCODE] Init Start(Path:.) '19:23:59' [XIGNCODE] Init Success OnBegin(Ret:0x00000000)(XIGNCODE_PACKET_SIZE:1024)(Path:.) '19:23:59' [XIGNCODE] Init End(Path:.) '19:24:01' Talk_Npc...Folder : c:\server\gameres\resource\script\talk_npc '19:24:02' Talk_Npc...Size : 2265 '19:24:02' Talk_Quest...Folder : c:\server\gameres\resource\script\talk_quest '19:24:12' Talk_Quest...Size : 4142 '19:24:13' CostumeCollectionSetTable.dnt failed. Invalid ClassID 10 '19:24:13' ** InitApp Failed!!! Check!!!!!

how to fix [CostumeCollectionSetTable.dnt failed. Invalid ClassID 10] this ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Code:
'19:23:59' [XIGNCODE] Init Start(Path:.) '19:23:59' [XIGNCODE] Init Success OnBegin(Ret:0x00000000)(XIGNCODE_PACKET_SIZE:1024)(Path:.) '19:23:59' [XIGNCODE] Init End(Path:.) '19:24:01' Talk_Npc...Folder : c:\server\gameres\resource\script\talk_npc '19:24:02' Talk_Npc...Size : 2265 '19:24:02' Talk_Quest...Folder : c:\server\gameres\resource\script\talk_quest '19:24:12' Talk_Quest...Size : 4142 '19:24:13' CostumeCollectionSetTable.dnt failed. Invalid ClassID 10 '19:24:13' ** InitApp Failed!!! Check!!!!!

how to fix [CostumeCollectionSetTable.dnt failed. Invalid ClassID 10] this ?

What client? Sdo, sea, kr, tw?

Back