Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a problem. Enter in game makenlvl 13/14/30 or pther if exit i go back at lvl 2 or 3 and lose all lvl item exp and all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can someone help me with this error I'm using linux vps 7.0 purchased on the Lenode website

file
all files are with the same error
/root/log

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Can someone help me with this error I'm using linux vps 7.0 purchased on the Lenode website

file
all files are with the same error
/root/log

Update yum first by using yum update command

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can know how fix my problem? Level problem? Not save my real level ... Exit and enter in game and have other lelev and delete all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have install first mysql 5.6 idk need reinstall and insert again db ? Can help me ?

And i have ice version file china but have other db and other file server + client. You know install?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I have install first mysql 5.6 idk need reinstall and insert again db ? Can help me ? Look in pm i send my number

And i have ice version file china but have other db and other file server + client. You know install?

repeat stpes by steps for instalation...

after this.. disable the auto-upate yum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okok . I have other file. Ice version of china with tuto but is in chine. Know to install?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone tell me about how to fix the mount?why after I changed the IP Address for the Original APK, the Mount Grade L always disappeared, can you help me to fix that

Anybody know how to show Mount Grade L ?
In Official Server have Mount L but after im make to Private this Mount L cant to show

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Help Me
gsmyWbY - [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Do you have a configuration for ubuntu server because centOS is very difficult to configure, I see the base server is suitable for ubuntu

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to add languages to the control panel. Specifically Vietnamese. Can anyone guide me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone reupload?

Client, Web and lgz.zip?

edit:

Nvm, server is now running, v1.5, found files somewhere else.

edit:

Anyone got Top-up working? I tried to replace the url on the top-up button, which originally redirects to appsflyer api, redirected it to my local web server, but still I got the message "Server Abnormal. Please Try again"

rocklee330 - [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back