Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so you still work with it? I'm new to this I wanted to know how you did it, learn closely from a legend, I wanted to open a DN server but level 150, I need files and I don't know how to get it or where to get it, could you help me, veteran?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

complete multilangue on work all is there for just need find how to

i think need modify client and idk how for now :'(

Idk if someone prefere windows server but
and it seems its 1.5 too
Where is this file located?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Friends please update the link <3
I'll be very grateful :kiss:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone here still have the latest file that supports english version? i just need to check something

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pre, May server files ka pa ng DNM? pa share naman po, ask ko na rin kung meron kang Hurricane version at kung paano makuha yung item.txt ng Dragonest? Thanks. Di kita mamessage, may Discord ka ba?

i have 1.6 version have latest mounts and costume. support english and indo langauge.

Pre, May server files ka pa ng DNM? pa share naman po, ask ko na rin kung meron kang Hurricane version at kung paano makuha yung item.txt ng Dragonest? Thanks. Di kita mamessage, may Discord ka ba?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, can someone help me to install DNM 1.6 on VPS Cent OS 7 please?

Add me on discord : Ketama#5181

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello to all,

The mobile dragon nest projects are completely abandoned.

I would like to bring this beautiful community back to life.

I give source code 1.6 and 1.7 for those who are interested and who can bring an improvement and help.

Join RageZone Dev Dragon Mobile in discord :

Back