Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will just..... drop this here by mistake...

As @leechclown would say: Haters gonna hate

Credits to me and @SePhII2oTh

Ps.: just note that it has 5 classes _EU files among the files, just ignore it or delete it if you know what you are doing.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open the file GT#$"$&$ and it says the password : "laowangsb1314"

what i see in this files is that we cant run properly the files because of enigma protection, we need to bypassit, also the file GT%&&# seems to do that for us, but when you open it , it looks for a KEY in windows registry that is missing.

Reaction score
At least someone is sharing something :)

yeah, but when you go to me begging for the files and i said the price FYI it was for the files with 80ex not with this, and its a big cheap deal, although i will not really serious about that but yeah, i'm glad i didn't talk to you that much. considering with this kind of attitude. but anyway nice share. i'm expecting for the next coming month that more server and a server with free cash shop. lets see the competition. :fanny:

Note: for those who want to just play around, use berry dn client. and if you want to play a little bit more serious use 175dn x2. goodluck

PwziKpn - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
please stop man..
this like political forum..!
if you want share please share..
if you can't share it please make silence project.
simple ^^

Rafael Carvalho - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

accept new exe but can't use values password.
and still no head.

talisman UI work
but can't input it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn't create? you mean the game? yeah sure. but the work with the incomplete files goodluck saying that to me. you didn't know my work with the other game lol. as for giving credit does it not obviously from them?lol anyway i'm out, i'm hoping you will figure out how to make 80ex work, disassembler work, fixing skill bugs. yeah sure, you may stop arguing with me. and i will accept all you said after i will see your own work with this files. i will wait.

oh thanks for remember me that:

Dissasembler Fix (works with this files and the old 7 files)

go to itemdropdisjoint_table.dnt

change the value of :
_itemprob1 to 10000000
_itemprob2 to 10000000
_itemprob3 to 10000000
_itemprob4 to 10000000
_itemprob5 to 10000000
_itemprob6 to 10000000

Enjoy your dissasembler Npc¡

Coming Next:

All jobchange Quests Fully Working (lvl 15 and Lvl45 ) including Assasin (with bringer) and Kali.

Reaction score
please stop man..
this like political forum..!
if you want share please share..
if you can't share it please make silence project.
simple ^^

Rafael Carvalho - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

accept new exe but can't use values password.
and still no head.

talisman UI work
but can't input it.

If you're using lzg exe or tw official exe, use older one, but newer than jm exe. but if you want to use that, you know how can it be possible. goodluck

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you're using lzg exe or tw official exe, use older one, but newer than jm exe. but if you want to use that, you know how can it be possible. goodluck

you mean LZG older exe??
like a old patch?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really need Tutorials for hexing Official DragonNest.exe or any PServer DragonNest.exe to make working 8 classes client

Can someone help ?? thx. :laugh:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I got enigma protection date expired, i change the date but still can't run the server, anyone have a clue how can i fix it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EX sample
example?
I THINK, it may be this
First go to "Adjust Date and Time" and change the date to April 28, 2014 also go to "Change Calendar Settings" and change the format of "Short Date" to "MM/dd/yy" apply and your done at the first step.

Second download Java JDK 8 and install it

Third look at your SS the .bat file under "ToolsGetConfig" open it by notepad or notepad++ and find this 2 line and paste this format and save it.
PHP:
if %date:~0,4%%date:~5,2%%date:~8,2% LSS 20140428 date 04/28/14
if %date:~0,4%%date:~5,2%%date:~8,2% GTR 20140527 date 04/28/14

Heres the order.
1. open webserver
2. open Netlauncher
3. Open the .bat the you edit
4. open Servicemanager
5. go to Authapi folder and open also the .bat file
6. in service manager open it all and paste the same password in the ServiceManager

Note: if this didn't worked post the new problem. :thumbup1:
kennethz could probably say if that's right or not though

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
example?
I THINK, it may be this

kennethz could probably say if that's right or not though

I got this when open .bat file in Authapi at first

I fixed by change xx in .bat Java\jdk1.8.0_xx\bin\java" -jar "DNAuthBillApi.jar"

After start server, still got Trial has expired ...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any guide for the setup? mine also expire.. 10/8/2014

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@kennethz008 i'm agree with you, TS should give some tutorial not just give link, so we all can try it, been trying with change date still cant ready. Someone who success pls can share tutorial

Back