Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dragon Nest M Source code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MEGA:https://mega.nz/#F!lHoXQRga!s6P73-qfhOQXQMdsn9fiIA
RAR Passwd:
Client:U3D 5.5.2f1
Server:C++
Hav0n - [Release] Dragon Nest M Source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Null         

Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
is this server files version work on version 1.5.13.apk ?? mirror link will help! ( what about the verion of world of dragon nest Mobile? its server file available or not? )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
test - [Release] Dragon Nest M Source code - RaGEZONE Forums
login successfully, but cannot connect to game server, still working on it, anyone know?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
any info on compiling server? not good at figuring out what is needed myself for that. i know its c++ but thats it

is it only me thats having issues finding where to add the android sdk and java? xcode is where android sdk path is...

View attachment 166742
login successfully, but cannot connect to game server, still working on it, anyone know?

did you edit dll in client and the packed config file?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@demonlord21
You must have the library source code and compile it for it to work. also the server source code can be compiled in debug mode. We manage to compile and upgrade it on visual studio 2019 but we've been through alot.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
working, but jade still not fix
another apk jade is fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK, finally it works. I compiled both server and client.
And now i can login the game and test stuff.

I am not using the apk file, I use unity to build the client.

0001 - [Release] Dragon Nest M Source code - RaGEZONE Forums 0002 - [Release] Dragon Nest M Source code - RaGEZONE Forums 0003 - [Release] Dragon Nest M Source code - RaGEZONE Forums

any info on compiling server? not good at figuring out what is needed myself for that. i know its c++ but thats it

is it only me thats having issues finding where to add the android sdk and java? xcode is where android sdk path is...

did you edit dll in client and the packed config file?

after doing the test, the diamond (Cash) not work and cannot play dungeon/pvp with others (may be i setup wrong or missing a cross server)

after doing the test, the diamond (Cash) not work and cannot play dungeon/pvp with others (may be i setup wrong or missing a cross server)
refer to other post fixed Diamond(Cash), and the dungeon and grouping also work well except the arena

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Back