Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] DragonNest v2194 server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it started but the login server still does not allow you to enter the game
sadsoiboi - [Release] DragonNest  v2194 server files - RaGEZONE Forums
invalid request after entering id and passwordmy suggestion is to use start.bat because if you use start.bat the memory is small and the server will quickly start up

it started but the login server still does not allow you to enter the game
sadsoiboi - [Release] DragonNest  v2194 server files - RaGEZONE Forums
invalid request after entering id n passwordmy suggestion is to use start.bat because if you use start.bat the memory is small and the server will quickly start up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server version cannot work on a virtual machine ... for example VMware Workstation or VPS. so when running the server on DNGameServerX64_ID the warning "do not run this program on a virtual machine" will appear. This crack server version can only work on a minimum of W7 but not a virtual machine ... If you want to be accessed publicly you must rent a dedicated server.

I use Windows 7 Ultimate X64 with SQL Server 2014 and my database uses version 2126 and I add the database from 2194 to only the procedure folder section. without adding the database procedure it can also work but Enchant Item error, Take Mail Attach Item is disconnected from the server, Trade Item is also error, Get List My Trade error, Use Point also error and after adding database in procedure 2194 folder everything works normally.

can give an example of some proc cant running..?
what version of client and gameres you use sir? sdo? sea?

what easier client do get the gameres and synced with server without error dnt and things?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what version of client and gameres you use sir? sdo? sea? what easier client do get the gameres and synced with server without error dnt and things?
i use dn pupu / korea to make gameres and clients

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just unpack the resource and make it to GameRes without edit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it true pupu 1123 until resource 19 sir?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I replaced dnworld_dump1.2237 to staging_dump1.2237 error. I am using DB 2126 but for the procedure there are no errors.

jLPXZjf - [Release] DragonNest  v2194 server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server version cannot work on a virtual machine ... for example VMware Workstation or VPS. so when running the server on DNGameServerX64_ID the warning "do not run this program on a virtual machine" will appear. This crack server version can only work on a minimum of W7 but not a virtual machine ... If you want to be accessed publicly you must rent a dedicated server.

I use Windows 7 Ultimate X64 with SQL Server 2014 and my database uses version 2126 and I add the database from 2194 to only the procedure folder section. without adding the database procedure it can also work but Enchant Item error, Take Mail Attach Item is disconnected from the server, Trade Item is also error, Get List My Trade error, Use Point also error and after adding database in procedure 2194 folder everything works normally.

can give an example of some proc cant running..?
This proc P_BuyTradeItem2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
--------EDIT----------

Nvm, just found the answer to my stupid question

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Dear Sir/Sirs, i here to give you the files.Files were protected with SafEngine Netlicensor, but with power of our chinese friends, we have fully cracked it, by very simple method: Fake HWID and Emulate Netlicensor.To get it working, please follow this steps!THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE GAMERES! USE your own favorite gameres!We tested gameres: SEA v403, CHINA v337, CHINA v345~350.Features:- New lencea job- New machina job (in next version)- Forest Dragon- Everything before WORLD REMASTER update.==================== ;;STEP 0;; ====================Base step, download all the required files:||=====||Photos: BAIDU DOWNLOAD: Server Files: Client Files: Server .Key generator: XTOM Crack: SQL Script : Required files: ==================== ;;STEP 1;; ====================-- In this step, we will install all the required files (VCREDIST, XTOM.DLL)
  1. Download XTOM Crack, VCRedist x86 x64 from above and install them.
  2. Copy XTOM.dll and .REG files to your C:\ drive (if you don't have C:\ drive, copy to any other SHORT PATH DRIVE then edit both .REG files with your CORRECT PATH)
  3. Run "XTOM RUN.reg" to register the XTOM.dll
(4) Optional - REMOVAL: If you dont want to use this files anymore, you need to remove the XTOM DLL, by running "XTOM REMOVE.reg".Note: This dll is loaded in server executable(DNLogin,village,game) to bypass SafEngine Netlicensor and to emulate the license server!==================== ;;STEP 2;; ====================-- You need to generate a .key for each binary (server executable)
ecxCKia - [Release] DragonNest  v2194 server files - RaGEZONE Forums

1. Enter License Name (anything can be entered here), your license will be created in this directory
  2. Enter your HWID, you can get your HWID by running DNVillageServer, it will give you HWID.
  3. Enter EXPIRATION DATE - put what expiration date you want.
  4. Press "Generate Key"
  5. Copy key from folder of your entered License Name to your Server Folder.
==================== TROUBLESHOOT ==================== - Cannot open .key generator.Solution:Rename folder and executable name, ex: DNDBServer64_ID注册机 -> DNDBServer64_ID , because your computer does not support Chinese!============== - I cannot login into game, stop at loading/login screen!Solution 1:Edit XTOM\DNLoginServer.ini, put your API DOMAIN and API URL pointing to the login.kreon!Solution 2:Use hex editor and open IPAPI.dll in client side, search for string "101.88.166.112" (witohut ") and change to your internal/external IP (if you want public server)Solution 3:Delete Xigncode folder - xigncode is not used.============== - After i put .key in folder and try to start server i get error.SolutionHave you followed STEP 1 ? Installed XTOM and VCREDIST ? Have you run "XTOM RUN.reg" as Administrator ?==============People are greedy and sell it, i give it to you for free, with FIXES.Greetings,XTOM TEAM
share server file please..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are u mean gameres ? use dnpupu / sdo / sea

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
share server file please..
u could use v2126 server files as basic then u could reconfig here & there ( i'm still a newbie too ). For the gameres, just like aomh said.

are u mean gameres ? use dnpupu / sdo / sea

or you could watch kopral's youtube channel for guide :

he's using v2194 & dnpupu client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back