[Release] GTDN 70 Client

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1


  2.  
  3. #2
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Omicron1986 is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    184Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    The client is pretty easily available either way, but the problem is getting the client to work with the files - properly. It'll just end up saying Client Version Mismatch. >.>

  4. #3
    Member ARPANET is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    59Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    I haven't tested yet, but how about editting the server/client accordingly to match the version or use the server files with version validation removed as posted from here http://forum.ragezone.com/f854/solut...-saint-980561/ ?

  5. #4
    Newbie xywl is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    this client is not In to! pls make and hacking it! tanks

  6. #5
    QuoteShiek Member NanayaQ is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    703Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    Quote Originally Posted by ARPANET View Post
    I haven't tested yet, but how about editting the server/client accordingly to match the version or use the server files with version validation removed as posted from here http://forum.ragezone.com/f854/solut...-saint-980561/ ?
    I try it, match server version work but you will get disconnected from world after login.

  7. #6
    Ultimate Member Lg_deluxe is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    160Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    Quote Originally Posted by NanayaQ View Post
    I try it, match server version work but you will get disconnected from world after login.
    So is this modified for log in? Cause i already have that client in my pc :/

  8. #7
    QuoteShiek Member NanayaQ is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    703Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    Quote Originally Posted by Lg_deluxe View Post
    So is this modified for log in? Cause i already have that client in my pc :/
    I think its modify I replace the DNGameServerH64_ID, DNLoginServerH64_ID, and DNVillageServerRH64_ID.exe on @kknd713 post then launcher the server (working). After that I launch this client with my DNG.bat file everything match the server version but when I try to login it just disconnect me from the world, only error i found in the client log was this: ソヘ琢カヒルYチマ蘰ユ`」。ユ椅リミツーイムb゚[沢ウフハス。」
    Code:
    20131212023614  [info]	Logging Start..
    20131212023614  [debug]	InitLauncher Start!
    20131212023616  [debug]	DirectX Version (655360) (10.0)
    20131212023616  [debug]	PatchInfo Init Start!
    20131212023616  [debug]	DownLoad PatchConfigList (FileName PatchConfigList.xml)
    20131212023616  [debug]	Open Internet Session
    20131212023616  [debug]	Open Http Connection
    20131212023617  [debug]	Download File Start
    20131212023617  [debug]	Download File Success
    20131212023617  [debug]	ParsingPatchConfigList
    20131212023617  [debug]	PatchInfo Init Success!
    20131212023617  [debug]	LoadPatchVersionInfo
    20131212023617  [debug]	Open Internet Session
    20131212023617  [debug]	Open Http Connection
    20131212023618  [debug]	Download File Start
    20131212023618  [debug]	Download File Success
    20131212023618  [debug]	LoadPatchVersionInfo Complete : Client Ver[186] / Server Ver[38]
    20131212023618  [debug]	RemoveUsedFile
    20131212023618  [debug]	InitLauncher Success!
    20131212023618  [debug]	InitDialog Start!
    20131212023618  [debug]	InitInterface
    20131212023618  [debug]	InitWebpage
    20131212023618  [debug]	InitDialog Success!
    20131212023618  [debug]	。・atch Start!
    20131212023618  [debug]	BeginPatch - Start
    20131212023618  [info]	Patch Check Version (Client Ver:186, Server Ver:38)
    20131212023618  [debug]	ProcessFullVersionPatch
    20131212023618  [error]	ソヘ琢カヒルYチマ蘰ユ`」。ユ椅リミツーイムb゚[沢ウフハス。」
    20131212023630  [debug]	Thread End

  9. #8
    Ultimate Member Lg_deluxe is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    160Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    Quote Originally Posted by NanayaQ View Post
    I think its modify I replace the DNGameServerH64_ID, DNLoginServerH64_ID, and DNVillageServerRH64_ID.exe on @kknd713 post then launcher the server (working). After that I launch this client with my DNG.bat file everything match the server version but when I try to login it just disconnect me from the world, only error i found in the client log was this: ソヘ琢カヒルYチマ蘰ユ`」。ユ椅リミツーイムb゚[沢ウフハス。」
    Code:
    20131212023614  [info]    Logging Start..
    20131212023614  [debug]    InitLauncher Start!
    20131212023616  [debug]    DirectX Version (655360) (10.0)
    20131212023616  [debug]    PatchInfo Init Start!
    20131212023616  [debug]    DownLoad PatchConfigList (FileName PatchConfigList.xml)
    20131212023616  [debug]    Open Internet Session
    20131212023616  [debug]    Open Http Connection
    20131212023617  [debug]    Download File Start
    20131212023617  [debug]    Download File Success
    20131212023617  [debug]    ParsingPatchConfigList
    20131212023617  [debug]    PatchInfo Init Success!
    20131212023617  [debug]    LoadPatchVersionInfo
    20131212023617  [debug]    Open Internet Session
    20131212023617  [debug]    Open Http Connection
    20131212023618  [debug]    Download File Start
    20131212023618  [debug]    Download File Success
    20131212023618  [debug]    LoadPatchVersionInfo Complete : Client Ver[186] / Server Ver[38]
    20131212023618  [debug]    RemoveUsedFile
    20131212023618  [debug]    InitLauncher Success!
    20131212023618  [debug]    InitDialog Start!
    20131212023618  [debug]    InitInterface
    20131212023618  [debug]    InitWebpage
    20131212023618  [debug]    InitDialog Success!
    20131212023618  [debug]    。・atch Start!
    20131212023618  [debug]    BeginPatch - Start
    20131212023618  [info]    Patch Check Version (Client Ver:186, Server Ver:38)
    20131212023618  [debug]    ProcessFullVersionPatch
    20131212023618  [error]    ソヘ琢カヒルYチマ蘰ユ`」。ユ椅リミツーイムb゚[沢ウフハス。」
    20131212023630  [debug]    Thread End
    Where? Can you share the link? >o<
    and...
    Summon @Melwin for translate it

  10. #9
    QuoteShiek Member NanayaQ is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    703Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    Quote Originally Posted by Lg_deluxe View Post
    Where? Can you share the link? >o<
    and...
    Summon @Melwin for translate it
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f854/solut...-saint-980561/

  11. #10
    Ultimate Member Lg_deluxe is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    160Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    Ddnt see he update the post, thank you :)

  12. #11
    Member ARPANET is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    59Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    Quote Originally Posted by NanayaQ View Post
    I try it, match server version work but you will get disconnected from world after login.
    You get disconnected instantly?

    Are you using a character with AccountLevelCode = 100 ?

  13. #12
    QuoteShiek Member NanayaQ is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    703Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    Quote Originally Posted by ARPANET View Post
    You get disconnected instantly?

    Are you using a character with AccountLevelCode = 100 ?
    Yes I am

  14. #13
    Hardcore Member Muhamad NAbil is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    148Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    this client for someone asking me . they only want unpack .

  15. #14
    Ultimate Member Lg_deluxe is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    160Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    Quote Originally Posted by NanayaQ View Post
    Yes I am
    My client with the new pak files crash at loading, How do you fix it?

  16. #15
    Member longlongago is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    29Posts

    Re: [Release] GTDN 70 Client

    DNLoginServer

    FIX ver add: 0x14000E97D
    Modified to 0x7AEB


  17.  

    Latest Gaming Releases

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement