Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reupload classic server v283

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Release Dragon Nest Server V283:

Server+Client+Tutorial:

Password Web:
olup
Password Rar GM:tayuelong283

Mirrors:
Google Drive:
Mega:

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So, ive downloaded now over Mega.
Can anyone help to setup the Server?

So many language inside that i cant understand XD Im from germany and can a bit english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you teach me how to run it sir?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can it running on RDP? or Need Bare Metal Server for running it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
question for access XD Im interested in see how many are interested in these files XD

And maybe anyone can give me an HOWTO, i've never tested these files till yet, too much todo on Aion XD

Now my post was deleted, bcs "Link broken"??
Guys, pls the Link is not broken, click my Link, login to Google, send an Question for access and i get an EMail, after this i hit "YES" and you can see the file.

The reason for this is that im interested in start the Server for myself, but i dont know how, never tried these.
Maybe anyone can help me with an good Guide and after 200 ppls (as example) has downloadet the file and not even one Person can help me, i can see that some ppls are not helpfull XD thats all

But an Mod must write me that the Link is broken? No, no, is nor broken.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
question for access XD Im interested in see how many are interested in these files XD

And maybe anyone can give me an HOWTO, i've never tested these files till yet, too much todo on Aion XD

Guys, pls the Link is not broken, click my Link, login to Google, send an Question for access and i get an EMail, after this i hit "YES" and you can see the file.

The reason for this is that im interested in start the Server for myself, but i dont know how, never tried these.
Maybe anyone can help me with an good Guide and after 200 ppls (as example) has downloadet the file and not even one Person can help me, i can see that some ppls are not helpfull XD thats all

i actually wanna try these files too, i want to download the files first them i will have to find a guide to install them, i have only try a very old version of dragon nest files a few years ago and i m locking for CLEAN files server and client not modded

Inactive
Reaction score

We don't allow GateKeeping of files which is what your doing, either you share with the entire community or you don't share at all. Forcing members to request access is a bit of a joke.

Anyways here's a mirror with no GateKeeping.

Google Drive:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We don't allow GateKeeping of files which is what your doing, either you share with the entire community or you don't share at all. Forcing members to request access is a bit of a joke.

Google Drive:

KK, i didnt know this, i will change this next time, all good. Sorry for making rouble, i will stay by Aion Coding now XD
Weird stuff, sorry..... but here are so many empty links in this Forum XD should i report any empty Link now?

This can be funny XD

Also free now:

Password Rar GM:tayuelong283

Have a good day all

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
KK, i didnt know this, i will change this next time, all good. Sorry for making rouble, i will stay by Aion Coding now XD
Weird stuff, sorry..... but here are so many empty links in this Forum XD should i report any empty Link now?

This can be funny XD

Sure if that's what you feel you need to do in retaliation that's entirely on you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Google Drive:
can someone share mediafire link without gatekeeping

Back