Reupload classic server v283

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Member MayaSetya0903 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2021 Join Date
    56Posts

    Reupload classic server v283

    Release Dragon Nest Server V283:


    Server+Client+Tutorial:
    https://pan.baidu.com/s/1o8FIQb4#list/path=%2F
    Password Web:
    olup
    Password Rar GM:tayuelong283


    Mirrors:
    Google Drive: Click Here
    Mega: Click Here
    Last edited by Ketchup; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:39 AM. Reason: Mirrors added.


  2. #2

  3. #3
    Enthusiast twetwe is online now
    MemberRank
    Sep 2018 Join Date
    35Posts
    bro how can I install the files

  4. #4
    Member Beckupgaming is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    Buxtehude (DE)Location
    95Posts
    anyone can upload to Google Drive pls?

  5. #5
    Member Beckupgaming is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    Buxtehude (DE)Location
    95Posts
    So, ive downloaded now over Mega.
    Can anyone help to setup the Server?

    So many language inside that i cant understand XD Im from germany and can a bit english

  6. #6
    Novice Kisama is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    4Posts
    Can you teach me how to run it sir?

  7. #7
    Member Beckupgaming is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    Buxtehude (DE)Location
    95Posts
    No, i not tested this yet Reupload classic server v283

  8. #8
    Apprentice sadamfendi is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2022 Join Date
    12Posts
    Can it running on RDP? or Need Bare Metal Server for running it?

  9. #9
    MoDdeR talos0 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    234Posts
    reup google drive please or mediafire

  10. #10
    MoDdeR talos0 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    234Posts
    thanks but, i just get the access denied thing

  11. #11
    Member Beckupgaming is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    Buxtehude (DE)Location
    95Posts
    question for access XD Im interested in see how many are interested in these files XD

    And maybe anyone can give me an HOWTO, i've never tested these files till yet, too much todo on Aion XD


    Now my post was deleted, bcs "Link broken"??
    Guys, pls the Link is not broken, click my Link, login to Google, send an Question for access and i get an EMail, after this i hit "YES" and you can see the file.

    The reason for this is that im interested in start the Server for myself, but i dont know how, never tried these.
    Maybe anyone can help me with an good Guide and after 200 ppls (as example) has downloadet the file and not even one Person can help me, i can see that some ppls are not helpfull XD thats all

    But an Mod must write me that the Link is broken? No, no, is nor broken.
    Last edited by Beckupgaming; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:38 PM. Reason: update

  12. #12
    MoDdeR talos0 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    234Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckupgaming View Post
    question for access XD Im interested in see how many are interested in these files XD

    And maybe anyone can give me an HOWTO, i've never tested these files till yet, too much todo on Aion XD


    Now my post was deleted, bcs "Link broken"??
    Guys, pls the Link is not broken, click my Link, login to Google, send an Question for access and i get an EMail, after this i hit "YES" and you can see the file.

    The reason for this is that im interested in start the Server for myself, but i dont know how, never tried these.
    Maybe anyone can help me with an good Guide and after 200 ppls (as example) has downloadet the file and not even one Person can help me, i can see that some ppls are not helpfull XD thats all

    But an Mod must write me that the Link is broken? No, no, is nor broken.
    i actually wanna try these files too, i want to download the files first them i will have to find a guide to install them, i have only try a very old version of dragon nest files a few years ago and i m locking for CLEAN files server and client not modded

  13. #13
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    2,923Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckupgaming View Post
    question for access XD Im interested in see how many are interested in these files XD

    And maybe anyone can give me an HOWTO, i've never tested these files till yet, too much todo on Aion XD


    Now my post was deleted, bcs "Link broken"??
    Guys, pls the Link is not broken, click my Link, login to Google, send an Question for access and i get an EMail, after this i hit "YES" and you can see the file.

    The reason for this is that im interested in start the Server for myself, but i dont know how, never tried these.
    Maybe anyone can help me with an good Guide and after 200 ppls (as example) has downloadet the file and not even one Person can help me, i can see that some ppls are not helpfull XD thats all

    But an Mod must write me that the Link is broken? No, no, is nor broken.
    We don't allow GateKeeping of files which is what your doing, either you share with the entire community or you don't share at all. Forcing members to request access is a bit of a joke.

    Anyways here's a mirror with no GateKeeping.

    Google Drive: Click Here
    Last edited by Ketchup; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:38 AM.

  14. #14
    Member Beckupgaming is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    Buxtehude (DE)Location
    95Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    We don't allow GateKeeping of files which is what your doing, either you share with the entire community or you don't share at all. Forcing members to request access is a bit of a joke.

    Anyways here's a mirror with no GateKeeping.

    Google Drive: Click Here
    KK, i didnt know this, i will change this next time, all good. Sorry for making rouble, i will stay by Aion Coding now XD
    Weird stuff, sorry..... but here are so many empty links in this Forum XD should i report any empty Link now?

    This can be funny XD

    Also free now:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--1...ew?usp=sharing

    Password Rar GM:tayuelong283

    Have a good day all
    Last edited by Beckupgaming; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:10 AM. Reason: update

  15. #15
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    2,923Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckupgaming View Post
    KK, i didnt know this, i will change this next time, all good. Sorry for making rouble, i will stay by Aion Coding now XD
    Weird stuff, sorry..... but here are so many empty links in this Forum XD should i report any empty Link now?

    This can be funny XD
    Sure if that's what you feel you need to do in retaliation that's entirely on you.



Advertisement