Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

server 2784

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found the fixed 2784 server files , with all item code fixed left over files from last server build

Reaction score
i found the fixed 2784 server files , with all item code fixed left over files from last server build

Link error, can you upload it to mega? is this version support vandar crafting crafting without customize it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You share dead link lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think it still need key as maybe it will hwid lock

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will upload again maybe to mega upload some cant see google drive and most times cant download . the vandar is to be tested , i did not have chance to play all the way with him at that time but i not found errors like the others stay toon for more release

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

new link of only server files

i tested the DB one opens then says connection to DB but i try open all in the new res and i not see errors when they try connection but it needs the aut server to connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a virus ? some av detect its backdoor and this not 2784, btw thanks for share

i tested the DB one opens then says connection to DB but i try open all in the new res and i not see errors when they try connection but it needs the aut server to connect

Reaction score

this file
rochey - server 2784 - RaGEZONE Forums

This exe is the same with 2783

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe file are mixed , in order to have mix client , will check have the correct one , there also a 29...something server but that one work vandar from the testing and he not crash

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

if link get broken then i can try re upload but i now not sure which server files are which but defiantly not 2126

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if link get broken then i can try re upload but i now not sure which server files are which but defiantly not 2126

Its definitely 2783 its not even closed with 2784

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
a fully working 83 is better than your broken server files ...among other i have many other server files and even another source server not SQL but using . Oracle database that will run a faster , attention ? nope as top modder i not need attention and i dont need it nor need yours . i got requested to post my files by others users .

there no t much difference from 83 to 84 just a few code line in cash servers but if you have a 84 to compare and show us i be more than glad to compare them with all the ones i have , 2126, 2193 , 2783, 2784, 29.. etc REF and PAKs encrypted or non encrypted and custom editing tools

Back