Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Server Files] Dragon Nest 95EX V.345 by TOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Original link:
- Link:
- Password: 0644

Mega.nz link:
- Server Files link:
- Client Files link:

DNDev - [Server Files] Dragon Nest 95EX V.345 by TOM - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you test the files already?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this include all the files needed? like the gameres and server? what sql you use for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do you use this server file? this 345.vmdk file? could you please provide instructions how to install the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
345.vmdk can be extracted with unzip, unzip is free.
oh ok. got it. thanks

I have extracted the file and I saw the sql folder, should it be the one to use or the sql 2014? cause when i try to restore, the appropriate file cannot be found. and how do you add account?

Use dnmembership_80EX
Exec __NX__CreateAccount 'game01', '111111', '111111'

doesn't execute.

also, in account list, I see some preregistered accounts such as account01 but what are the password of these account so that I could use it in DN login?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GameRes this server it's work Im using DB from Server 2126/335 This DB 445 problem GM command access not support Maybe this DB locked from creator Next time im test again And im using client DN official INA & sea (before update red lotus town ver) Work perfect. For pacth this client. resource: ext,etc,character ( for fix missing hit damage) mapdata: (all folder for fix DG Nest Maze and trial black screen) You have create file pacth pak form data server gameres Pack this file using DNPACKTOOL. Paste this pacth to web server and run auto update with launcher Dragon nest Happy play Sorry im bad english.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
GameRes this server it's work Im using DB from Server 2126/335 This DB 445 problem GM command access not support Maybe this DB locked from creator Next time im test again And im using client DN official INA & sea (before update red lotus town ver) Work perfect. For pacth this client. resource: ext,etc,character ( for fix missing hit damage) mapdata: (all folder for fix DG Nest Maze and trial black screen) You have create file pacth pak form data server gameres Pack this file using DNPACKTOOL. Paste this pacth to web server and run auto update with launcher Dragon nest Happy play Sorry im bad english.

so, we cant ussing GM comand..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Buddy,

This Server link with databse? I've looking for Dragon Nest DB, Sadly some link already dead and has been remove,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And can you guide how to install it?

-------------------------------------------

When loading the initial location after creating the character, the error pGameTask-> initialize Failed !!!!HELP!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back