Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for this.. i finally started my first DN server,

i would like to ask is there another way to run ServiceManagerExD without starting to change the date ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having a problem getting past the ENIGMA portion.

I put the line: REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enigma Protector" /f

and it is successful. Then I put: del %tmp%\????????

Then I click on the Enigma window and enter in the password: laowangsb1314 (lowercase "L" in front)

But server doesn't start. Just keeps popping up ENIGMA. Idk what I'm doing wrong >.>

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just upgrade ram to 8gb but not enough to run this server @@
installation already done, got freeze when start game DB

sad.....

I'm working with 8gb ram , you can create "page file" as virtual Memory.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Pic link

I did it all according to your step by step...- -why

help plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i followed the instruction clearly but on the step where i should do something with SPExecutor. i found out that i dont have that one.. im using windows 8.1
can someone please tell me what to do? i really wanted to play this in offline mode.

cache - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You just create one like how you do with the DragonNest user account, except, just create any password for it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I cannot get passed the Enigma protector part.
I even opened up my registry editor and delete the folder manually before and after I click on the protector to enter the password.
serverice will not start.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot get passed the Enigma protector part.
I even opened up my registry editor and delete the folder manually before and after I click on the protector to enter the password.
serverice will not start.
Just use the enigma Key gen located in the Help section where everyone else is posting about it.. I made a thread and someone actually shared the link.. do some research.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone who can not start the server using this files , add me on skype "Vz" , i will help you if only i can.

Cheers:):

Last edited:

xmd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! Just wanted to say that this was an awesome guide. I got my server up and running without encountering any problems.

Though the client itself may have some issues.

The Cleric subclasses have lots of bugged skills, including Mind Breaker/Snapper/whatsitcalled, Judgment Hammer, Divine Ascension, and Consecration. What I mean by bugged is that they don't do anything to the enemies they hit.

The Chaser subclass may also have an issue with Shift Blow, but I've only tested Shift Blow EX so I'm not sure. Other than that, this is one useful guide. Many props to the creator. :8:

-edit-

Only the EX versions of the above skills of Cleric don't work. The lv50 skills also don't work as well. Meanwhile, Saint works completely fine.

Ripper and Raven suffer from not having their lv15 EX skills. Open Edge and Shift Blow get bugged after getting the EX versions.

btw, link to fix cleric is dead, I would really appreciate if someone uploads a backup copy

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me with this problem pls,its dont wan start server although i put many time enigma password

protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

PLEASE I NEED HELP

i'm a newby
I like to mess around with games, any kind ; I got to help put the Raiderz Server to run on a dedicated . but I got tired of it this very buggy and corrupt and now want to make a server that Dragon Nest also already played and enjoyed very much hope for help thank everyone . "I am Brazilian"

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/milow.druida

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

PLEASE I NEED HELP

i'm a newby
I like to mess around with games, any kind ; I got to help put the Raiderz Server to run on a dedicated . but I got tired of it this very buggy and corrupt and now want to make a server that Dragon Nest also already played and enjoyed very much hope for help thank everyone . "I am Brazilian"

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/milow.druida

Add me on skype i will help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help please, stuck with that.

After I starting ServiceManagerExD, my PatchList.xml deleting.
ALWAYS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
copy dnconfig folder to htdocs folder of xampp,be sure apache in xampp is running

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Does this work in SQL Server 2012?

2. Is the client here True-DN also?

Edit:

NVM my questions. got it working, but my problem now is memory.

Author was not joking about 8GB Ram. :(

i have only 4GB, no problem with the processor though. i5.

is this normal guys?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back