Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon nest 95ex request and help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have latest sea full script talk_npc and talk_quest, kindly share also what act files to be fix to remove this blackhole and dash bomb. Thank you in advance. Waiting for reply

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have latest sea full script talk_npc and talk_quest, kindly share also what act files to be fix to remove this blackhole and dash bomb. Thank you in advance. Waiting for reply
just open act every class and u will see some fuuuck in evry act and make your dn have black hole

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just open act every class and u will see some fuuuck in evry act and make your dn have black hole

Mind if I ask what tool to use and can this tool be found here in ragezone?

Hoping for reply.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mind if I ask what tool to use and can this tool be found here in ragezone?

Hoping for reply.
I use Action Editor and u cant find in this forum and I gave a sign your problem (hole)
Wehrmachtk - Dragon nest 95ex request and help. - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I use Action Editor and u cant find in this forum and I gave a sign your problem (hole)
Wehrmachtk - Dragon nest 95ex request and help. - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for the quick reply and for the information. I appreciated it. I will find a similar tool even if it just a viewer to know which file to be replaced.. really thanks man

Back