Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] this is all about costumes can onyone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 2 question regarding costumes

Question #1
Let's say my Class is Assassin (RAVEN) then there's a costume for Bleed Phantoms. Is there any chance that any Assassin Class can equip this costume? Because im asking our Admin (Private Server) if its possible to change the value/data of this costume that can be equip to all assassin class. Thank you for listening to my help. I wish anyone can answer this if its possible or not.
See picture below
TongInADisk - [help]  this is all about costumes can onyone help me? - RaGEZONE Forums

Question #2
And also, one more thing, im getting ERRORS (see pictures below) when i try to equip costume gift from GM. What could be the problem.

InkedDN 2020-11-21 14-43-05 Sat_LI - [help]  this is all about costumes can onyone help me? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you gift using maul, check soundboun flag and eternity and some flag too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you gift using maul, check soundboun flag and eternity and some flag too.

how about Bleed Phantom Costume sir? can it be use by all assassin class? or just bleed phantom? or is there any way to change the value of the item so that other assassin can use it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how about Bleed Phantom Costume sir? can it be use by all assassin class? or just bleed phantom? or is there any way to change the value of the item so that other assassin can use it?

try doing this>> in itemtable change the value in the tab called _NeedJobClass to the job code of assassin

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

go itemtable change _NeedJobClass code = "91" to = "7"

Back