Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help .database

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how many gm master allow ? i notice my database not update the level of role from 0 to 99 GM ,,
2 of my GM not have the privileges' and other wont degrade from 99 to 0 ... even 0 will appear hideoff... i notice my vandar gets stuck in first scenario when equip shirt -game crash ... but i skip it only with GM so i can play vandar if skip it other player cant as not GM cant skip scenario .. so first level is bug for my vandar but all if i could set temporary GM to players they can play raid with it . i think the sql table is not updating that
i summon you !!!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just skip your vandar tutorial by setting up in your defaultcreate and set it in town like prairie or saint haven directly, but it temporary fix as you mention yours is bug in skin vandar that make CE, so better use vandar skin fix and the tutorial not the problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks so much , i try help by breaking it down . yes it not the tutorial but the skin , and its the shirt only i dont know how to bypass like you mention , ,but i did it that way as GM can skip first quest tutorial with either go to cmd town or killmon then levelpass those cmd can not be done by normal player ..my idea was to set it temporary but then i notice the GM not change like if the sql table not update the status of GM or normal player . i just got miner stuff to fix i wonder why the helpers here abandons people after the first reply all chosen to leave i not the only one reported silence from these so called developers or simply not want to see one launched the server , so why do they help in the first place ? to exploits something they think we are donkey ?? ....i smell the bad fish a mile away but i haven't solve yet why all them act same pattern they know who they are here . and they know i not so dum after all maybe they sit back to see my results alone ... either way i proceeded alone .. what the propose of help here ?? to what sell ? steal ? etc ? there is not even one out there who will help set up the server entirely to see you triumph ???? just see them damage more the files and convince you to get a VPS ??? does anyone smell that bad fish ??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
your database table is still using the old version you have to update it maybe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my question is how many Gm allow ? and how long should it take for it to reflect on the client side ?because there is no more database and i will bypass just by having players do the skip CMD as GM then take GM down to zero after they pass it and continue my mission i doing test as we speak .my database is modified and cant be change at this point sir

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
to byoass it IN defaultcreatetable.dnt EDIT _CreateTutorialMapIndex =187 on vandar job creation, i think it bypass the tutorial for vandar

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i took OF GM i not see any different role still shows hideoff even set to zero ,,, i think it take days or it never does only time is first time to set this then it cant be change ??? from what i am seeing , like its a one time thing to receive either 99 , or 0 .. i still not know what privilege's set to 30 has or any other that can use CMD to skip quest ??? because i cant make everyone GM then so my bypass not going to be so good if everyone is GM best bet to fix that issue with vandar shirt in DNt i still looking cant find it...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
simple way to skip vandar quest is EDIT your defaultcreatetable.dnt, just set your _CreateTutorialMapIndex =187, put it in server and update to client, if the simple like these you cant figure out, you just cant demand other help you full fix yours and you dont do anything t try to fix your self??? at least the simple and easy task you can fix by yourself, as other already help give some clue to fix that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my question on GM was never answer not even with a clue ... but i have solve once again , when in the character table the amount enter there has a check mark on btm that will save it and you be able to pass the level and become temporary GM ,but i guess no one knew that or just knew the clue welll i give you direct results
go to town command will work not just on vandar but any role get stuck in tutorial

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got it to work thanks . it was my MAP ID not match what they posted now to finish up this topic . i need t o change the user name of sql make a new log in i inside the SQL and i see dragonnest do i change just the user name ? but then make new log in why ? the steps not correct in the video or the map id i feel there much mis information and that is why so many people have prob with this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you give fixes clue that you not even test your self ? this is why roch will be always a real problem solver not like you give clue and they not even work , and to prove how all you are,,, listen to real truth . .. your silly vandar fix not work and wont ever work because vandar needs to be activated in the tutorial if you spawn him he will be invisible to all players and will crash in the portals didn't you know that??? sshhhh . just send him by mail to another acc and that even not work 100% because it wont receive dnp but at least now can be played

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks ofc i am aware of these misdirection i laugh at this fix when first heard it , anyway i solve him a different way also and yes with real testing not guessing good job yomixia

Back