Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] PHP registration page script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have the registration script from here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f853/simple-php-register-script-1049880/ and it's working fine !
(PHP script of this release :)
<?php$serverName = "XXXXX\SQLEXPRESS"; //serverName\instanceName$connectionInfo = array( "Database"=>"dnmembership", "UID"=>"XX", "PWD"=>"XX");$conn = sqlsrv_connect( $serverName, $connectionInfo);
if($conn) {
//do nothing here. }else{ echo "Connection could not be established.<br />"; die( print_r( sqlsrv_errors(), true));}
if($_POST['submit']) // checks to see if the player has pressed submit to get to this page.{ //gather the submitted details and clean it using stripslashes $Username = stripslashes($_POST['username']); $Password = stripslashes($_POST['password']); $PasswordConfirm = stripslashes($_POST['confirmpassword']);
//FOR EXTRA SECURITY mysql_real_escape_string($Username); mysql_real_escape_string($Password); mysql_real_escape_string($PasswordConfirm); if($PasswordConfirm !=$Password){ echo("The passwords do not match.");} if((!$Password) || (!$PasswordConfirm)){ echo("Please re enter your information.");} else{ sqlsrv_query($conn, "INSERT INTO dnmembership.dbo.Accounts (AccountName, AccountLevelCode, GameOption, CharacterCreateLimit, LastCharacterCreateDate, CharacterMaxCount, LastLoginDate, LastLogoutDate, LastLoginIP, LastSessionID, JoinIP, RegisterDate, PublisherCode, GenderCode, BirthDate, Passphrase, NationalityCode, ChannelPartnerCode, NewbieRewardFlag,SecondAuthLockFlag)VALUES ('$Username','0', NULL,'4', NULL,'4', null, NULL, null,null, null, GETDATE(), '4', null,null, (SELECT HashBytes('MD5','$Password')), null, NULL,'true', CAST(0 AS bit))") or die("That account already exists, try a different username.");
echo("Your account has been created, have fun !"); }}else{ echo("Access to this page has been denied.");}
?>
The only problem i have is that i want to add 100000 cash points to the account at registration.. And I don't know how to do so..
I have this MSSQL query which is working fine :
USE [DNMembership]
GO
DECLARE @return_value int
EXEC @return_value = [dbo].[P_ModCashBalance]
@nvcAccountName = N'USERNAME', @IntCashBalance = 100000
SELECT 'Return Value' = @return_value
GO
Maybe it should be implemented inside the registration code of the release ?
Please, help me I tryed many things and I searched for hours but nothing worked :(
I tryed to add this :
sqlsrv_query($conn, "INSERT INTO dnmembership.dbo.CashIncome (AccountID, CashIncomeCode, PGCode, PGKey, CashAmount, IncomeDate)VALUES ('$Username','2', NULL, NULL, '100000', GETDATE())") or die("Add cash error.");
But it doesnt work with AccountName since the table hasnt this section inside.. Or maybe is there a way to replace it ?
So how to add 100000 Cash Points at registration with the MSSQL query or in anyway ?
Thanks by advance for you help ! :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Web Register Easy

Download Now (File 90 Days Will delete)

Change Server with your server in reg.vb
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page
Dim serverdb As String = "127.0.0.1"
Dim usernamedb As String = "DragonNest"
Dim passworddb As String = "Password Database Login"
Dim conn As SqlConnection = Nothing

Dont change "Nothing"

Include for new Server because Query use MD5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks mate that's nice :)
But I already have this working and I'm just looking for adding cash in game at registration, how to code this ? :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same i need to add cash in game web .

Do you have web change password ? and website page ?
website query use md5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nop I don't have those.. If you get them might you share it plz ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have the registration script from here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f853/simple-php-register-script-1049880/ and it's working fine !
(PHP script of this release :)
The only problem i have is that i want to add 100000 cash points to the account at registration.. And I don't know how to do so..
I have this MSSQL query which is working fine :

Maybe it should be implemented inside the registration code of the release ?
Please, help me I tryed many things and I searched for hours but nothing worked :(
I tryed to add this :
But it doesnt work with AccountName since the table hasnt this section inside.. Or maybe is there a way to replace it ?
So how to add 100000 Cash Points at registration with the MSSQL query or in anyway ?
Thanks by advance for you help ! :D

For adding CC to player regist, just edit P_AddAccount function in dnmembership,,,

Web Register Easy

Download Now (File 90 Days Will delete)

Change Server with your server in reg.vb

Dont change "Nothing"

Include for new Server because Query use MD5

Anyone have this file ?
Or you can reupload it ?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Look at web folder quick php 2126.
Already have script, only need little edit.
My grammar so bad, my php skill to sad

Back