Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help .redirect top up

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can tell me where or how to redirect this top up HC 08331 ?? ,i cant find anywhere or how to edit it?? so i can send it to my own site. all i see is in script to change name but i need it to redirect ??
rochey - help .redirect top up - RaGEZONE Forums

i have a new database and php event with registration!!! and admin panel !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hh Change you number btw

Masa nomor saya gan :wink:

Answer :
Check DragonNest.exe in hxd and searching redirect website

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks i will try this ..yes i did change that name HC and the number ,,,just need that to redirect to other place

i found it but i get error when change the address on the hex . ? the exe changes icon after saved i not sure where the error .is that redirect make error to the exe ?

xD thanks so much i got it now!!! i had to do it in notpad ++ was hard in hexer just a space amount most be same i mange fill in and works ok.it always seem open explorer browser and that also make error on some sites for certificate errors but work ok i got what i wanted ... if player want to enter my site at own risk then shall it be .

Back