Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Problems? Client Problems? Questions? Ask ME.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When loading the initial location after creating the character, the error pGameTask-> initialize Failed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I need Some Help

I make Gameres From Resource,. the server is Working Find then when i run the CLient work Fine too but there is no Monster in all Dungeon but the Nest is 100% working... only the Monster in All Dungeon is Mission.. i tried to fix my Act / Actor ect but still no..how can i fix this problem??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just recently started to be interested in creating a server and I had difficulty launching version 2126. Could this be due to the fact that I have win8.1? Because of this, I can’t install SQL 2017, so use 2008 R2, and does not work.

Another question about whether I can start 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting without rewinding time on the computer until 2014?

And how can I connect a launcher to it to download patches? (Run through start.bat)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anybody help me to online dragon nest server with public IP?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
deathhopes - Server Problems? Client Problems? Questions? Ask ME. - RaGEZONE Forums

[h=1]How to remove some nest out of UI[/h]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello , and thanks for your help mate , i read much but not seen any fix for the log in with any password words .i try i scrpit in keron .php but no effect . do you know any fixes for this and a site scripts to fuse to create ids ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is happen to me,can anyone help me?
@design4rt

oh sry, That was a mistake.
Cuz the function reset the level again at line 105.
It should look like this.

INSERT dbo.CharacterStatus (CharacterID, CharacterLevel, CharacterExp, MissionScor ...
VALUES (@inbCharacterID, 1, @ IntCharacterExp, 0, @inyCharacterClassCo ...

Change that 1 to 95.
After developing for a server for about 200 players for the last month I've gained an incredible amount of knowledge and unlike many other people here I'm willing to explain how some things may work. I will not spoonfeed you entirely, but I'll give you more than enough instead of laughing at your face.

Leave a post with a detailed question and I'll get an answer to you. If you message me I will not answer you.

NOTE: I'm not saying I'm a master at this, but I'm more than happy to answer questions that you may have. As someone who started years ago in this RageZone section I've read all 100+ pages of every single section here over 4 times to figure out stuff by myself. I've had the opportunity to learn from creators such as Draword and the popular dragon nest developer Vahr.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the account I made in SQL did not work. It shows that I successfully created the account in the query. But when I try to login to game I can't. It says invalid ID/pass
1694924712336 - Server Problems? Client Problems? Questions? Ask ME. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so, i have 1 issue. For example, i have hp bar and change coordinates with hex code, but if i change ui size, my hp bar move to, so if i want to made it at centre, it moves to the top left corner. any fix problem? maybe need to fix hp bar templates?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My guess is that, each of the settings of UI size, have its own coordinate. You might need to find each setting's coordinate and change them if you want the UI works on all setting.

EDIT: Nevermind, each offset is automatically calculated by the screen height.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me :(.
How to automatic unlock Labirinth in dungeon and in Labirinth nest.?

How to auto unlock Labirinth in dungeon and in Labirinth nest.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How to automatic unlock Labirinth in dungeon and in Labirinth nest.?

How to auto unlock Labirinth in dungeon and in Labirinth nest.
/setexdiff 0 54 (will open lab 50 )
/setexdiff 1 54 (will open lab 50 )

Back