Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Problems? Client Problems? Questions? Ask ME.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After developing for a server for about 200 players for the last month I've gained an incredible amount of knowledge and unlike many other people here I'm willing to explain how some things may work. I will not spoonfeed you entirely, but I'll give you more than enough instead of laughing at your face.

Leave a post with a detailed question and I'll get an answer to you. If you message me I will not answer you.

NOTE: I'm not saying I'm a master at this, but I'm more than happy to answer questions that you may have. As someone who started years ago in this RageZone section I've read all 100+ pages of every single section here over 4 times to figure out stuff by myself. I've had the opportunity to learn from creators such as Draword and the popular dragon nest developer Vahr.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this problem when i tried rankup item i got the message 'invalid request' any solution?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good :thumbup::thumbup:
After developing for a server for about 200 players for the last month I've gained an incredible amount of knowledge and unlike many other people here I'm willing to explain how some things may work. I will not spoonfeed you entirely, but I'll give you more than enough instead of laughing at your face.

Leave a post with a detailed question and I'll get an answer to you. If you message me I will not answer you.

NOTE: I'm not saying I'm a master at this, but I'm more than happy to answer questions that you may have. As someone who started years ago in this RageZone section I've read all 100+ pages of every single section here over 4 times to figure out stuff by myself. I've had the opportunity to learn from creators such as Draword and the popular dragon nest developer Vahr.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to set auto lvl 95 when create character? thanks

Mod the function called P_AddCharacter in the DNWorld.
There is a line looks like this: "@inyCharacterLevel tinyint = 1"
This line is located around line 54.
All you need to do is change the 1 to 95.

DONE.

----------------------------------------------------------
The method above is wrong.
Here is the correct way.

The function reset the level again at line 105.
It should look like this.

INSERT dbo.CharacterStatus (CharacterID, CharacterLevel, CharacterExp, MissionScor ...
VALUES (@inbCharacterID, 1, IntCharacterExp, 0, @inyCharacterClassCo ...

Change that 1 to 95.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to set auto lvl 95 when create character? thanks
In Navicat or SQL find the function named P_AddCharacter in DNWorld, around one of the lines you will see something that calls for INSERT CharacterLevel. When you define VALUES specify the CharacterLevel = desired level.

SQL Example:

INSERT dbo.CharacterStatus (CharacterLevel)
VALUES (95);

Above is a simplified example.
i got this problem when i tried rankup item i got the message 'invalid request' any solution?
Try matching your enchanttable.dnt and all the similar ones with your server and cilent if you are talking about enhancing gear.

yeah open status character tab

Did this not happen to you before? If this is new is it because you changed up the dragonnest.exe and it is possibly not compatible? Have you edited the ui of the gameres inside the cilent? Possible corrupted Resource00-18.pak as well (ESPECIALLY if you are creating your own cilent packs to change the entire RESOURCE00-18).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
In Navicat or SQL find the function named P_AddCharacter in DNWorld, around one of the lines you will see something that calls for INSERT CharacterLevel. When you define VALUES specify the CharacterLevel = desired level.

SQL Example:

INSERT dbo.CharacterStatus (CharacterLevel)
VALUES (95);

Above is a simplified example.

Try matching your enchanttable.dnt and all the similar ones with your server and cilent if you are talking about enhancing gear.

Did this not happen to you before? If this is new is it because you changed up the dragonnest.exe and it is possibly not compatible? Have you edited the ui of the gameres inside the cilent? Possible corrupted Resource00-18.pak as well (ESPECIALLY if you are creating your own cilent packs to change the entire RESOURCE00-18).
when I test on my pc offline it's safe no problems occur, but when I turn it on online server and log in when opening tabs characters occur critical

when I test on my pc offline it's safe no problems occur, but when I turn it on online server and log in when opening tabs characters occur critical

can you help me for solved this problem :*:

I use the same file between online and offline servers but problems occur on the online server when I log in and open the character tab on offline server normal but when online on online server get critical

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I use the same file between online and offline servers but problems occur on the online server when I log in and open the character tab on offline server normal but when online on online server get critical

Have you ever gotten this to work when you set your server to online mode? Maybe something in your SERVER.exe files that are calling for something that you have inside local, but maybe not public. Could be a compatibility issue unless you had this working before in ONLINE MODE.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some of the skills have this black whirl and this is not the original skill effect.
How to fix this problem?
deathhopes - Server Problems? Client Problems? Questions? Ask ME. - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PwDJJGV - Server Problems? Client Problems? Questions? Ask ME. - RaGEZONE Forums

Better using tools, easy to remove Bug skill
Some of the skills have this black whirl and this is not the original skill effect.
How to fix this problem?
deathhopes - Server Problems? Client Problems? Questions? Ask ME. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Have you ever gotten this to work when you set your server to online mode? Maybe something in your SERVER.exe files that are calling for something that you have inside local, but maybe not public. Could be a compatibility issue unless you had this working before in ONLINE MODE.

can you help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mod the function called P_AddCharacter in the DNWorld.
There is a line looks like this: "@inyCharacterLevel tinyint = 1"
This line is located around line 54.
All you need to do is change the 1 to 95.

DONE.

i'm already do that but nothing happen? why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@design4rt

oh sry, That was a mistake.
Cuz the function reset the level again at line 105.
It should look like this.

INSERT dbo.CharacterStatus (CharacterID, CharacterLevel, CharacterExp, MissionScor ...
VALUES (@inbCharacterID, 1, @ IntCharacterExp, 0, @inyCharacterClassCo ...

Change that 1 to 95.

Back