Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

all starts error crashing server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after copy paste the running server it crashes on the 2nd test pc .. the all starts seem not same but why ?? aren't they same , so it seem some one try help other make new batch file to run they run ok , for 3 days n o one touch them why they crash ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
rochey - all starts error crashing server - RaGEZONE Forums
out all the server the village is the one says location path D?? is this setting correct it does work on my other but i still feel its off , pc # 2 has a all start error for some reason, why is this path set like this ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Put the correct folder path of gameres to

[Resource]
Path=

If your GameRes is located only in C:\

You can put it as

Path=C:\GameRes

Or if the GameRes is inside Server folder

Path=C:\Server\GameRes

All ini if have gameres path should be configured to right Gameres path

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well why thank you , Pc #1 does have this set up and works but i not see any path to D ??mystery on how and why it works ?,is still then to be discuss Pc #2 is a clone but the server are not seem acting the same , unless there was something that was never covered .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its relative Resource path folder reading by the apps, so its setting in config is ignored, as even you put in the Z server folder and gameres its still work fine as its relative not absolute reading

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahhh, now thas is real wisdomfang finally a real answer , comparing this perpetrators script to us and comparing this , and who is off...cmd nation??? vs Cmd sid ?? - - all start 4 top one has different set up and ip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahhh, now thas is real wisdomfang finally a real answer , comparing this perpetrators script to us and comparing this , and who is off...cmd nation??? vs Cmd sid ?? - - all start 4 top one has different set up and ip

just look by that pic 2 ^ pic 3 is for 2783, and pic1 not so using that make sure it the uses for correct dnserver version

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you want to get the parameterized cmd for server. You can start server launcher and net launcher. After launch all files after launching just close all. Go to logs and there is a certain log file contain the launch detail, i forget the name, the parameterized launch code is inside "[]"(brackets)

Back