Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stuck at entrance gate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a problem, if I party more than 1 people, then enter the entrance gate will stuck, but if I party myself 1st, then summon my friends from the inside gate, then will be ok. Is there any solution for this?

Staff member
Reaction score
I assume that what you're stating is that If you have a group of people upon entering the gate that you get stuck right, and the only way is for a single person to go through and then to summon/pull those people?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I assume that what you're stating is that If you have a group of people upon entering the gate that you get stuck right, and the only way is for a single person to go through and then to summon/pull those people?
Thanks for replying. Yes! This is what I mean!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this happen in a different variety of places or just that one location?
It happened in all place gate. if you switch from Saint Haven to PVP field wont stuck. also able to login fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anything show up within the console or inside the files, classed under logs?
The weird is nothing shown, and if I restart the server will be ok for 1-2 hours, after 1-2 hours this issue will happen again. T.T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this happen with every single location for the gates, and what version client are you using?
it happens at every location for the gates. I am not what version I am using, I am using a client from some Chinese private server. T.T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
renjohnny - Stuck at entrance gate - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi here is the screenshot when this issue happened again.
Also resource is under Server->GameRes->resource

sorta helpful, can you link me to where you got the source?
could help me check the screenshots?

Back