Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Crossfire Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
About me:

Hello everyone, I'am a littlebit developer, and need help with this project.
I have a base to create an server for Crossfire and stay working on.
The project is open-source (Java / C#).
I use Wireshark to decode packets more easly.

About the project:

This is an ambitious project. We have many goals yet to be achieved and we would appreciate any and all help. We are happy to make the source code of our server available, many of the Enum already created are in correct order and with their proper typing for writing packages. Use the server as you wish, we have no restrictions as long as you assign credits to this repository.

This is a project being developed by the community, and is not affiliated with any of the companies belonging to Neowiz, Playgra (Arario), VTC Game, Tencent, Z8Games, GameClub and LYTO. The project is developed with .NET Core 3.1.

Here is the link to GITHUB.

Project in JAVA:
Project in DOTNET: (
Working more on this)

* A more simplified tutorial on how to run the server for testing is available on github, you must understand a little bit of programming to get it running.

Our server on Discord:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm currently working on the game's authentication server. The development is in its initial phase, there is still a lot to be done, but I am very focused and if you have developers willing to contribute to Git, I know we will reach the goal.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am working on a version of the server using .DotNET (C #), if you are interested in contributing I will be releasing it on github as well.

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Updates about (C# Project):

The response package when logging in, such as, player already connected and others, has been fixed.
Improvements were made to the server structure, there should probably be more changes because we are always looking for a structure that has gains in performance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
- The official client being used for testing the server in its development is CrossFire West/NA.
- A tutorial was added to the repository readme to get our server running and tested.
- The commit containing the server update with sending the server list to the client was also done.
* I ask everyone to leave a star in each project repository as a way to support the project.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WbkWWAI - Crossfire Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

WXh81dL - Crossfire Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Drb2piZ - Crossfire Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Several game packets have been finalized, I'm working on shipping the inventory packet now and more.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
what is your CrossFire update version,is this the latest update?,how many updates do you have in all,i was wondering how can I run it as a private server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using the penultimate version of CrossFire West 2.0. The last update they had before they migrated to version 3.0.From what they showed in the project's Discord, the login server is working in version 3.0, but some packages such as server list is incorrect for this version.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The other day, I realized I was sitting on the official CF files from 2019 - 2020, they are complete with pdbs too. Needs some database love, but - most cool things need work eh. No, not releasing.

Screenshot_1 - Crossfire Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
The other day, I realized I was sitting on the official CF files from 2019 - 2020, they are complete with pdbs too. Needs some database love, but - most cool things need work eh. No, not releasing.

View attachment 172854

They don't look like crossfire server files, most of structure of crossfire got leaked already, and keep being leaked by smile gate every time by leaking some dlls at client side and they don't match these files names.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They don't look like crossfire server files, most of structure of crossfire got leaked already, and keep being leaked by smile gate every time by leaking some dlls at client side and they don't match these files names.

I could be wrong. It was labeled Project CF, so I jumped to conclusions ; ))

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

View attachment 172854

you hold an emulator and except peoples to buy it , the original files posted by bola what in your picture its not the same
all of us know already how the real crossfire server files look like .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can any one give me server files pls , or release it again pls ,, pm me or Mark.js#0001, thx you

Bola the server files that you released is broken

release it again , or someone can

Back