Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] Soul of the Ultimate nation(SUN) 1601 Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hy there got server working but battlezone missions wont load any fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed a lot of problems and recreated some missing stored procedures its now in a playable state but still missing a lot of procedures if you have mssql knowledge and want to help post here or contact me via PM.
ashlay - [Dev] Soul of the Ultimate nation(SUN) 1601 Source - RaGEZONE Forums ashlay - [Dev] Soul of the Ultimate nation(SUN) 1601 Source - RaGEZONE Forums ashlay - [Dev] Soul of the Ultimate nation(SUN) 1601 Source - RaGEZONE Forums
ashlay - [Dev] Soul of the Ultimate nation(SUN) 1601 Source - RaGEZONE Forums ashlay - [Dev] Soul of the Ultimate nation(SUN) 1601 Source - RaGEZONE Forums ashlay - [Dev] Soul of the Ultimate nation(SUN) 1601 Source - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello, can u give me access to ur server? i wanna play this amazing game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
love to test this server out sun classic sucks hard miss old server hope we can fix this one be great

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server working but mission battle zone and c1,2,3,4 not working
what do i nee to fix them .
field aoe not work only in battle zone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server working but mission battle zone and c1,2,3,4 not working
what do i nee to fix them .
field aoe not work only in battle zone

I finally found what my error was.

had to hex edit the exe s ip. Now.

battlezone missions and c1,2,3,4,5 working perfect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one know why in field some skill don’t work but in battlezone all ok

does field have different state.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there, I was able to find 1602 Working server files on CN forum, however there is issue with the client, can someone give me a link to 1602 working client? Currently I'm testing using unpacked one, however there is issue with text display, all i can see is gibberish texts, any kind of help will be highly appreciated.

Reaction score
Hey there, I was able to find 1602 Working server files on CN forum, however there is issue with the client, can someone give me a link to 1602 working client? Currently I'm testing using unpacked one, however there is issue with text display, all i can see is gibberish texts, any kind of help will be highly appreciated.

Could you share serverfiles,if yes maybe i could help a bit with client,and please stop spamming all sections.

Back