Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Cherry Dragon Emu (Soul of the Ultimate Nation)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry for the long silence.

There are some family and work stuff that came up and that is just more important than this. I made the github repo public so anyone can dive into the emulator. https://github.com/Hartlex/CherryDragonEmu

This does not mean that i wont continue to work on it. Just that i dont have as much time as before.

I hope i dont dissapoint anyone with this message.

See you soon.
Alex Mgh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Although the request is unreasonable,We newbe need a simple tutorial.
like, how to add user ID、GM order、item addition。
Please don't mind my being so unreasonable,But you're really Awesome!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will try to create a Document on how the systems work and how to use the server.
For me obviously everything makes sense but i can see it being really complicated if you dont know what does what.

Its definetivly not a unreasonable request no worries :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That would be great.

That would be great.
Can't wait:drool:

Reaction score
I will try to create a Document on how the systems work and how to use the server.
For me obviously everything makes sense but i can see it being really complicated if you dont know what does what.

Its definetivly not a unreasonable request no worries :)

Check discord!Seems you been offline we need to talk to continue the work.Thx!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We found a server Package.

FileVersion>16.0.31626.159

add:https://gofile.io/d/EjFcuf

seems sun ep2.

Can you please try & check it out?

Also we found this package without databse files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We found a server Package.

FileVersion>16.0.31626.159

add:https://gofile.io/d/EjFcuf

seems sun ep2.

Can you please try & check it out?

Also we found this package without databse files.

This looks close to if not complete. Even has a client builder. I can finally delete that old locked SUN2 emu zip file. Never gonna find that PW anyways.
But really, as much as I'd like to play ep2 again and see the huge p2w bolted on systems mess this game has become, I really miss ep1.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I checked the code and it looks pretty close to complete. However there are some critical files missing (outside of the data .txt files), so building it wont be possible. Without the correct Client it wont work anyway, sorry.

HOWEVER the code contains so much new information which is GOLD. For now we only had the old source code and I had to figure out the rest.
Now we have an older Source and a new Source that is pretty close to our Client!

I am really sorry that things are taking as long as they do on my side. I really dont have alot of time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't matter.
We have enough patience for that.
I'm glad the new packet is
helpful.
Anyway,we also got a client for that code,the problem is,the client is too big to upload(almost4.5GB).
Another ploblem is,the client is build by simplified/traditional Chinese character.
I’ll upload if necessary.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be a huge help to get hands on the client.Maybe you can upload it to google drive. We need to know if we can make that client usable (change ip, remove or bypass hackshield/gameguard/etc)I was already able to translate the chinese ep1 Client so that should not be the biggest problem.If the client and the server version matches. The best approach would be to create an emulator based on the source code in C# and use that client.

Reaction score
I have managed to compile everything on the 1601 source code its complete however we don't have the data folder and the database for the server some things can be used from the client like maps and some txt files.
peterboy
this is the same client i uploaded here? this client have official english translation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have managed to compile everything on the 1601 source code its complete however we don't have the data folder and the database for the server some things can be used from the client like maps and some txt files.
@peterboy
this is the same client i uploaded here? this client have official english translation.

Do you have a installed version of the 1601 Client? For me the installer doesnt work.
Nevermind just redownloaded it and it worked!!!

I searched some more throught the new server files and they seem to solve exactly the problems that are present in the emulator.

Last edited:
Back