Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Cherry Dragon Emu (Soul of the Ultimate Nation)

Reaction score
Do you have a installed version of the 1601 Client? For me the installer doesnt work.

I searched some more throught the new server files and they seem to solve exactly the problems that are present in the emulator.

Yes i have i installed it using locale emulator to run the installer in KR locale, you can try this if not work i can upload the installed folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i have i installed it using locale emulator to run the installer in KR locale, you can try this if not work i can upload the installed folder.

The Installation worked now!
How do you bypass xigncode?

With the new source its best to take a Client that is as close to the server version as possible but not above it.

Reaction score
The Installation worked now!
How do you bypass xigncode?

With the new source its best to take a Client that is as close to the server version as possible but not above it.

I don't have bypassed it i'm trying to use the sungame.exe compiled from the source but its crashing on login screen maybe because the source is a bit newer than the client so i'm trying to figure out what is making it crash this client is the closest version to the source i have found.

Source build version: 160115_0419
KR Client build version: 160106_0203

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahh too bad :/

does it just crash or crash because of a wrong packet?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, brother, can you share the sun server file with me? thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It would be nice considering creating a discord server, so we can actively help eachother towards same goal.

Communicating through the forum is very slow process, greetings!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It would be nice considering creating a discord server, so we can actively help eachother towards same goal.

Communicating through the forum is very slow process, greetings!

hi any updates with this? seeing as webzen has released sun classic . it would be good to have a private server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys i finally managed to put a server online for test purposes. It will be online for the next 3 days to test the server under real network conditions and stability. Message me on Discord for Client link and Account:

AlexMGH#2979

Back