Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development]DIABOLIQUE-THE BEGINNING web browser aRPG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I present you my project Diabolique - The Beginning
The game is browser based aRPG Style cross between MU and Diablo 2 (All rights with webzen and blizzard are clear, and i have no problem to use it).
Game mechanics used all craft system from MU.
Images, storyes, quest and etc is from Diablo 2.
You can join for more info in our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DiaboliqueWebaRPG
here some images:
drobesko - [Development]DIABOLIQUE-THE BEGINNING web browser aRPG - RaGEZONE Forums drobesko - [Development]DIABOLIQUE-THE BEGINNING web browser aRPG - RaGEZONE Forums drobesko - [Development]DIABOLIQUE-THE BEGINNING web browser aRPG - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope you will like it. For any suggestion, please contact in facebook or here, no matter :)
drobesko - [Development]DIABOLIQUE-THE BEGINNING web browser aRPG - RaGEZONE Forums
drobesko - [Development]DIABOLIQUE-THE BEGINNING web browser aRPG - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I present you my project Diabolique - The Beginning
The game is browser based aRPG Style cross between MU and Diablo 2 (All rights with webzen and blizzard are clear, and i have no problem to use it).
Game mechanics used all craft system from MU.
Images, storyes, quest and etc is from Diablo 2.
You can join for more info in our Discord server: https://discord.gg/vzbrNtM7
here some images:
drobesko - [Development]DIABOLIQUE-THE BEGINNING web browser aRPG - RaGEZONE Forums drobesko - [Development]DIABOLIQUE-THE BEGINNING web browser aRPG - RaGEZONE Forums drobesko - [Development]DIABOLIQUE-THE BEGINNING web browser aRPG - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope you will like it. For any suggestion, please contact in Discord or here, no matter :)

discord invite link expired

Back