Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Saint Seiya Online Open Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I come here to share a project with the community and I hope the community helps to make this possible, I started an open source project from Saint Seiya Online I started today so there's not much done i made the basics which is the connection. And I hope that everyone who use this source can share it with the community as well.

:junglejane:GITHUB: https://github.com/finzik88/Saint-Seiya-Online-Open-Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how are you extracting the client to be able to help and you already have Discord ??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why would you make a C# emulator, when I released the Seiya Source for you all forever ago. Talk about reinventing the wheel.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why would you make a C# emulator, when I released the Seiya Source for you all forever ago. Talk about reinventing the wheel.

Where the source was released Fyyre? Could you send me a link?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
After giving it some thought, I see no compelling reason to do so.

Maybe I will change my mind.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Eu até tenho aqui mas não sei se é o mesmo que o fyyre postado aqui.

- - - Atualizado - - -

if anyone has this source file and can share the file and saintdev.tgz thank you in advance

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Didn't know that fyyre relased everything, but I knew that there is something wrong when ppl appear from no where and have "new" stuff for sale, how shameless.
meruen any chance for reuplaod, would like to checc this.

Back