Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator

Reaction score
Ok serverfiles posted arent newer versions..but latest post with mediafire upload has some interesting source code of server +client and could be useful for building the emu it is now in progress CwaniX .

EDIT: the serverfiles 1204 are little bit interesting , and even the client need to be tested

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello after a long time :)
I'm still working on server development, but work goes very slowly. I'm currently working on inventory handling and moving between maps. Unfortunately, the lack of a working game makes it very difficult. Maybe someone managed to get through the portal using old server files?

PS: Did someone translate the client? it would probably be a little easier to work on the English version :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyway to check the files which version they are? I have the EN Client form 2013, would just take a while to upload with 100kb/s (since its 3.2gb)

Reaction score
Hello after a long time :)
I'm still working on server development, but work goes very slowly. I'm currently working on inventory handling and moving between maps. Unfortunately, the lack of a working game makes it very difficult. Maybe someone managed to get through the portal using old server files?

PS: Did someone translate the client? it would probably be a little easier to work on the English version :)

By (working game) you mean a official server?

and i have some parts of the client translated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyway to check the files which version they are? I have the EN Client form 2013, would just take a while to upload with 100kb/s (since its 3.2gb)
I am currently collecting all possible client versions. From this I will choose the one that will be best to use, so if you can upload your version too.
By (working game) you mean a official server?
and i have some parts of the client translated.

Yes, I mean official server. The local server is incomplete and I can't test much, and on Korean server I can't play because of vpn (maybe someone could recommend any :eek:tt1: ).

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@CwaniX Nothing new with the source?
I'm currently working on character statistics and still trying to move between maps but without much progress. I plan to return to the Korean server to spy on him a little. Unfortunately, besides I do not have any new information :(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, sorry for the long absence. Unfortunately, I don't have many news. I'm working on skills handling, but because of work on other projects it goes very slowly :(:. Anyway, the project is not abandoned :laugh:.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm from China.I have an old version.It can be erected and used normally.But it's older, and many functions are missing, such as no field map.The best version I know is the international version, but I don't have any documents.

Reaction score
I'm from China.I have an old version.It can be erected and used normally.But it's older, and many functions are missing, such as no field map.The best version I know is the international version, but I don't have any documents.

If you have source of sun online the old version+client release it and let work on it.Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait a moment, I have another server written by others, written in C + +, do you need it?

Back