Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DiIiS-NG (Diablo III 2.6.8.66666)

Blizzless
Reaction score
Deleted

Last edited:
Blizzless
Reaction score
What happened to the other Dilis version?

Development of the DiIiS version for 1.0.3 / 1.0.4 version of the client has been suspended. Some of the things developed in DiIiS I shared with the developers of D3Reflection - a private server. In particular, the work of the system at the merchant (return purchase), some attributes and helped them move to version 2.0.1. I myself decided to aim at creating a server for the current version of the game, and since all game mechanics are implemented by the server itself, the balance can be adjusted to an adequate one, and not the one on the official server. At the same time, this is a hybrid project across the entire BGS system, I am also developing the offline Overwatch game mode, and thinking about implementing the Heroes of the Storm server. Regarding the development of DiIiS-NG, I almost finished the development of the DRLG (Dynamic Random Level Generation) system

And DiIiS / NullD (1.0.3 / 1.0.4) - builds of the server, I'm ready to share the source code with anyone who wants to continue developing the open source server

DRLG Test - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjnd-cdWIWI

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im gonna try develop 1.04 server so a full open source of latest NullD version would be epic ;) ive spoken to you on discord making slow progress with NullD off git but its missing stuff.

cant wait to see final results of your latest EMU

Back