Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

**Elsword** - Looking up for a dev team

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hii devs, i'm andrade an old grand chase RZBR developer, but now i'm looking up for another devs for together build up a elsword 2014 server with this files that are leaked some time ago, i'm actualy working on this files since they got leaked on Ragezone, but due to the problems i found in the archive i cant go further on my work in this archives, soo i'm here looking for another devs that love and believe in elsword , i know together we can make elsword area bigger and full of life c'mon join me <3

:kiss:/ interesteds PM me
----(
...../ \........\/.....ll.....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a bad idea and a loss time dev/fix this game

meavy is a ugly person

RIP ragezone"fake"br, if you don’t know the people in this forum most are well capacited and moreover, we do not recommend citing this forum here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a bad idea and a loss time dev/fix this game

meavy is a ugly person

RIP ragezone"fake"br, if you don’t know the people in this forum most are well capacited and moreover, we do not recommend citing this forum here.

yes i konw its a toxic place , but i desagree about meavy, his not a ugly person , his a extremely ugly and toxic person

i dont think its a bad idea fixing this files, i love elsword with all my heart since the beta, so every discover i do about this game files ill post here, becouse i know the people here are better than in rgzbr
so i expect lots of good things come from this forum

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm a GM for an upcoming Elsword P-Server. It's still in the beta phase but we are still looking for some coders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back